Chapter 11-Boys

A/N- Asui's little Keros and Ribbits are a form of vocal Tourette's, Bakugo is a little OOC in this chapter, too

Bakugo's POV

I lay on my bed and hug my weighted dinosaur plush, curling in on myself; an attempt to make myself seem smaller. I hear a knock on my door before the figure wanders in, but I hear three pairs of footsteps. I look up slightly to see Eijiro, Ears and Ponytail. Ei lays on my bed, right up next to me, and pulls me close to him. I breath in his scent and get a strong whiff of his cologne. It smells good and calming. I roll over and bury my face into his chest, disregarding my dino plush, and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You alright, Kat?" Eijiro questions, running his hand through my spikey hair.

"Hmm."

"It wasn't right for Mineta to say what he did." Ponytail begins, sitting down in my desk chair. "I'm glad he's being punished for his actions."

"I can't believe he would say those things, though." Ear's adds.

"It's Mineta, what do you expect?" Eijiro sighs. "He's a pervert that only cares about girls. Of course if someone says that they were a girl but changed to a boy, then of course he'd try and convert them back."

"It kinda explains why he never really flirted or perved on me. He just said it was because my flat chest made me unattractive. I went to my dorm and literally cried myself to sleep that night with dysmorphia..."

"But what he said to Denki was a low blow. Being homophobic is Mineta's choice but calling Denki what he did? I'm glad he shocked him, because if he didn't then I would've bashed him to smithereens."

"And I wouldn't stop you." I mumble as I move my head to lay on his stomach.

"Thanks, Kat." Eijiro laughs as he places a kiss on my head. "Man, I never knew you were this clingy...!"

"Get the fuck over it."

"Ok, Ok...!"

A knock at my door pulls us from our conversation. The door opens to Bird Brain and Frog Girl. I notice that they were standing extremely close to each other, Frog Girl leans into Bird Brain's side with a calming look.

"What can we do for you, too?" Eijiro asks as he tries to sit up but fails as I'm still laying on top of him.

"We wanted to know if you'd like to come down stairs and watch a movie, play a board game or something." Bird Brain replies.

"Ashido is literally, Ribbit, squealing with excitement for you lot to join. Ribbit, Ribbit, Kero. Almost like she ha- Ribbit- Has something planned."

"I don't see why not." Ponytail smiled. "You coming, Kyo?"

"Sure." Ears replies. She turns to me and Ei. "You two love birds coming?"

"Do I have to?" I groan, as she and Ponytail head out with Bird Brain and Frog Girl.

"No you don't, Kat, but I'm going to. I want to check up on Denki." Ei replies, pushing me off and standing up.

"But I want cuddles...!"

"If you want cuddles, then you have to come and socialise downstairs."

"Fineeee!" I pull myself up into a sitting position. "But you've got to carry me down."

"... Alright." Ei sighs in defeat and picks me up, carrying me on his back.

"I love you." I say as I plant a kiss on his neck.

"I love you, too." Eijiro smiles.

We head downstairs and find the entire class occupying the common room. Mind Fuck was reading a book on the couch with Kami laying across his lap. Soy Sauce was seemingly flirting with Four Eyes as he was blushing very brightly. IcyHot was watching something that Deku was showing him on his phone. Basically everyone was doing something with partners or were in pairs. What Pinky wanted us for was unbeknown to me.

"There you guys are!" Speak of the devil. "We were going to play Tag-Team Uno."

"What?" I ask as Eijiro lowers me to my feet.

"A new version of Uno I made where you play normal Uno but you work in pairs. Come on! You and Kiri can be on a team~!"

"No."

"Come on, Kat. I said that, if you wanted cuddles, then you had to socialise."

"But you never said anything about playing stupid games."

"That's socialising, Katsuki."

"... Alright, FINE!"

"Good!" Pinky interrupted. "Everyone find a partner and sit down!"

I sat in Eijiro's lap on the floor with Kami and Mind Fuck to our right and IcyHot and Deku to our left. I look around at the rest of the extras to se ewho they're paired up with; Ears and Ponytail, Bird Brain and Frog Girl, Four Eyes and Soy Sauce, Tail Guy and InvisiBitch, Round Face and Vampire Bitch, Animal-Freak and Diabetic Hulk (Not a ship), Octo-Guy was on his own and Pinky and Frenchy were paired up. Huh... Wasn't expecting that. Pinky shuffles and deals the cards to each of us. Ei grabs our cards and holds them infront of me so I can see them.

As we played, I placed down a draw 4 card for Deku and IcyHot. I look to my right and see that Kami has fallen asleep against Mind Fuck's shoulder, leaving the purple haired extra to, technically, play on his own. After a while, we finished our 3rd round before stopping to have some dinner. After we ate, we played another 3 games as, people started to leave and head up to bed, Mind Fuck leaving first and carrying a sleeping Pikachu in his arms. The idiot had woken up for dinner but immediately went back to sleep.

I let out a large yawn and decide to head back to bed, Eijiro following behind me. He follows me into my room and makes himself at home, in my bed. I don't say anything against it as I close my door. I hesitate in taking off my shirt.

"It's OK, Kat. I won't look."

I turn to see he's got one of my pillows over his face, but I still turn away to make myself more comfortable with the situation. I take off my shirt, then my binder before putting my shirt back on with an oversized hoodie. I crawl into bed next to him and wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head into his shoulder. It takes a few moments for me to fall asleep but Eijiro's patterned, steady breathing soon sends me to sleep.