Chapter 10|Gray FullBASTARD

FINALLY I GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT!! This book is not I hold anymore and more chapters coming out soon! Im still working I that other book just so you know! I honestly don't think this is such a great book but meh, I'll keep writing in it.
But anyways, throw potatoes at bakas!
~Anime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.Chapter dedicate to a person who wishes to be a mystery. She (Thats all Im telling... Its a girl(please don't get mad at me... You still scare me)) gave me some help getting over my writers block. Don't you dare make a comment about giving you credit, I have a soul! (you know who you are)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu POV

Damn Gray, Damn bet, Damn love, DAMN IT ALL! Well someone has issues...

I seriously need to ask someone on how to tell her. I was currently in my house while Happy was with Carla. Then I heard a twig snap outside my house that made my ears perk up. I recognized the scent.

"Lisanna what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Why do you think I'm here!? You need help don't you?" a voice said...

And that voice belonged to Lisanna

Seriously?! She remembers my address?!

"How do you know where I-" I was cut of by a finger. "That doesn't matter. Do you need help to get with Lucy?"

I'm getting an odd sense Dai ja vu
How do you spell it!!?!?!?

"... Fine-""YAAAAAAAAY I STILL GOT A CHANCE AND I SWEAR NATSU IF YOU SCREW THIS UP I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ROLLING DOWN A HILL!"

"...."

Silence greeted her comment. Okay she is scary...

"Yeah Im just going to go to bed and put up with this tomorrow, Lisanna so bye..." I said uncomfortable. Yeah great idea Natsu, let a crazed matchmaker into your house and just go back to bed!

*Time skip*

I woke feeling a warm source. I started to snuggle up close to it and realized it was a person.

Did someone sneak in and just went to sleep on the same bed with me!?

I open my eyes and realized I wasn't in my apartment. But in Lucy's!

I then look at the person next to me and that person was Lucy...

I heard her stir and started to move a bit.

"N-Natsu?" she said rubbing her eye.

"Uhh. No you're dreaming, this is all just a dream." I said trying to sound convincing.

Luckily she didnt bother to do anything but just go back to sleep.

I felt something on my face and it happened to be a note. It read,

Good morning Natsu and Lucy!
Hopefully you guys had some 'bonding time' if you know what I mean~
I carried Natsu over to your house Lucy so you guys can wake up in each others arms!
~Lisanna

Wait what does she mean about 'bonding t'- ohhhh...

Damn Lisanna has dirty thoughts...

I was pushed up against the wall trying to think of how to to get over her without waking her up.

I carefully put my hand half a foot away from her head. Now I was directly above her.

I started to notice her delicate features. Sure I saw how cute and pretty but now that I'm up this close she was beautiful.

"Natsu?"

Damnit she woke up! And we are in a pretty awkward position, my head had to be inches away from her's.

"What are you doing?" She asked a tick mark started to form on her forehead.

But I couldn't respond. My body was frozen, my tongue felt numb. I couldn't speak nor move at all.

She just let out a long sigh. What surprised me the most is that she hugged me pulling me down to her.

"I've missed you breaking in." Lucy said breaking into a sob. I quickly hugged back. Even though Im here I feel like I can't forgive myself for leaving so suddenly for a year. I felt tears trickle onto my shoulder as well as my own face.

After our little crying session we were just under the blanket with legs tangled under the sheets and just whispering to each other.

"Hey Lucy..." I whispered very shyly.

"Yeah Natsu?" she said looking into my eyes.

I quickly looked away with flushed cheeks, "I wanted to tell you something before I left..." I said uncertain.

She looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"I-I love y-" I was interrupted by my lips being smashed by hers. My eyes widened as her arms slipped around my neck. I then settled in to close my eyes. I started to kiss back and move in sync with her lips.

I wanted this feeling to last forever. Having her in my arms felt wonderful. I never thought Lucy would feel the same way though. I thought this was just a silly feeling when it's way much more.

I quickly realized this kiss had to come to an end due to lack of air. I slowly parted lips with hers and opened my eyes to be greeted by chocolate orbs.

"By the way Natsu" she whispered but paused to take a breath. "I knew you loved me~" she smirked.

"H-How!?" I was speechless but then she quickly answered my question.

"Gray told me about the bet." Lucy said. I quickly made a mental note to beat him up later.

"I actually dated him while you were gone." she said looking away. "You WHAT!?" I said nearly yelling.

"It was a joke. I was just teasing you." she said with a smile.

Either Alice already met her and it rubbed on to her or they really are sisters.

"That was a terrible joke just saying." Lucy playfully punched my shoulder.

"So are you my girl friend now?" I asked hopefully.

She planted a solid kiss on my lips and then said "Does that answer your question?" With my back pressed up against a wall.

"I don't know, mind doing that again?" I asked with a sly smile.

She giggled and lean back in.

All of this happened because of that damn Gray FullBASTERD.

Couldn't he keep a secret?