Chapter 11|Alice

Sorry this took long... I had a thought about having a SUPER SAD ending and I couldn't get over it... My own thoughts can make me cry... Damn
~~~~~~
Author-san's POV

My POV and Narrations POV are two different things so you'll see more of me in Author-san's POV

P.S chapter dedicated to Queean_SkyWendY who recently followed me. I LOVE YOUR BOOKS! I feel so special... Shout out to her series, "Fairy Tail Dragon Season"

Read it! Its amazing!

Natsu and Lucy were walking to the guild hand in hand. I was secretly watching from the shadows. Definitely not in a creepy stalker way. Anyways, you could feel the love in the air at the moment. Lucy leaned her head on Natsu's shoulder.

They both blush as they make their way to the guild. When the couple walked in the first thing they saw was another Lucy. "Hey, Alice!" Natsu called her over.

The moment Lucy saw her, she felt a little betrayed. She looked just like her except with darker hair. 'Did he replace me?' Lucy wondered, hearing her heart crack little by little.

"Natsu! I came here without you noticing! You owe me a favor!" The girl called Alice. Natsu groaned.

"Okay what's the favor?" He said rubbing his forehead already frustrated with what she was scheming in her head.

"Before I ask, are you two dating?" Alice asked looking straight into Lucy's eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but Alice cut her off. "Good, you're not dating. Anywho, so what are you doing tonight Natsu?" she asked seductively.

Just saying, am I the only one who turns very sassy when someone in the fanfic try's to sink your ship? Like your all like "AW HAIL NAW!" and then "B**** I WILL CUT YOU" and other times you are "I can't even, I am unable to even, I lost my ability to even"

Just wanted to ask... Don't judge me... Back to story...

Natsu face was flushed read, all he could manage to say was "Uhhh" and stutter but got nowhere. Lucy suddenly heard a whisper in her mind to slap her hands of her Natsu.

But then all of the sudden she got tackled by Lisanna and Mira. They both yelled, "DONT YOU DARE MESS WITH MY OTP SHIP NALU!"

Alice gasped "You ship NaLu too!?"

"Psst... Natsu... Mind explaining something?" Lucy said wit a small tick mark. She was ready to slap the boy and leave if his answer wasn't good enough. "She's a friend and this is the first time she has flirted with me. Plus I have you, no one can replace you." Natsu said looking into her brown orbs.

Lucy gasped, weirded out that he knew what she was thinking. She smiled back at him and leaned in for a kiss. They kissed for a while but then suddenly the room went quite, heard cameras flash, and felt someone's eyes looking at them from a shadow...

There definitely not talking about me...

Someone has coughed, interrupting their kiss they looked towards the man that had caused the noise. Immediately being tackled by three matchmakers and a weirdo that came out of the shadows. That's right Juvia, you're not the only one who talks in third person

The weirdo quickly realized everyone was watching and went back to lurking in the shadows.

"Oh yeah, we're dating." Natsu announced bluntly and pretty annoyed they had to interrupt the kiss between him and the blonde.

The guild erupted into cheers and whistles.

"FINALLY YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!"

"NO MORE LOVE RIVAL!"

"NALU BACAME CANON!"

"SUCK ON THAT NALI!" I wonder who said that...

The guild has partied for the new blossomed love all night. They received many compliments and what not.

Alice and Lucy had not spoken the whole day. Natsu had noticed this and decided to make things right. He dragged Lucy outside where they could see stars illuminating the sky.

"Hey Natsu, why are we out here?" She asked noticing the new scene. "I just wanted to have a little alone time with you." He said reaching in for a kiss.

Their kiss was gentle and soft. Once they pulled away, Natsu said "Hey Lucy, there's something I should've told you...It's about Alice" Natsu said looking away.

Lucy immediately started thinking of the worst cases possible. What if they dated, what if that wasn't the first time they flirted, WHAT IF THEY HAD SE-"She's your sister..."

"Nice joke Natsu." She trailed off with an unbelievable laugh. "Im not kidding Luce. While I was away, I happened to bump into her. She and her grandfather lived together. And now there here... Damn it" Natsu mumbled the last part.

"... She lived...But how ?" She said distant and off into her own little world.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked. Did she know about her? He had crowded thoughts at the moment.

Lucy then sprinted towards the guild and Natsu left to be confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY! Am I right? Wow it's been a while... Please don't hurt me for not updating...