AppleDash or LightningDash?

*I stand there, looking out the window. Her beautiful, green eyes catch mine. She smiles.
Her brown leather hat lay around her neck. Sweat runs down her forehead, dripping down her chin.
I walk back to my bed and sit down. Pieces of red mixed with orange mane rest in my face, brushing them away I sit down on my bed.*

"Agh..I-I..just..don't know.."
*I turn my head to the right and pick up my phone. As I sit up I dial LightningDust's number.*

L: "Hello?"
R: "Hey..Lightning.."
L: "Oh! Hey Dash. What's up?"
R: "Well..you know..lonely.."
L: "Would you like me to come over? I'm not doing anything the rest of the day..so.."
R: "Sure! I mean..if you'd like.."
L: "Okay! On my way."

*I get up and walk through the hall, turning off the light and sitting on the couch.
About five minutes later I hear a knock on the door*
L: "Dash! I'm here."

*I walk up to the door smiling. Letting her in her yellow eyes meet with my pink eyes*
R: "Want to watch some T.V.?
L: "Sure!"

* we get through a full thirty-minutes and I glance at her out of the corner of my eye..coming near me.
I turn my head and she moves closer in. Surprised my eyes get bigger and I try to push away but I can't.
A few seconds later I relax. Blushing, I close my eyes and notice that she is biting my lip.
I push her down and we lay on the couch as she brings her tongue over to mine..softly touching.
She starts to get aggressive and pushes her tongue harder.
This goes on for about three minutes until I let go..
After I let go she quickly gets out from underneath me, grabs my hoof and lakes me to my bedroom.*

L: "c'mon Dash!"

*I follow her and she closes the door and I push her against the wall. Time for me to take control..