10.

"What are you smiling about?" A male in his early twenties inquired of his best friend, who was grinning while reading the notifications. Scratch that, he was blushing.

"She's crazy." It came out as a mumble that was hardly audible to the others, but he smiled again, which irritated the purple-haired male.

Another figure barged into the room and inquired in his high-pitched voice, "Tae, are you ready?" There was urgency in his voice.

"Jimin hyung, he has gone mad. He is smiling on his own, like a crazy person." Jungkook whined, running to Jimin like a small kid, who complains to one's parents.

"Kook, go and join the hyungs. I've come to take him. We can talk about this later." He commanded softly, earning a nod from the younger. He walked out with a pout, puffing out his cheeks, feeling betrayed by Taehyung.

They had been best friends since they knew each other. They would always share everything, but this time, Taehyung didn't speak a word even when the purple-haired male was pestering him continuously.

Jimin approached Taehyung and grabbed the phone out of his grasp. "If our manager discovers you with your phone, you'll be dead. Don't you know we aren't allowed to use our phones right now?"

Taehyung pouted cutely at his friend's stern words. "Chim, she has been worrying about me and I can't even respond to her texts. I regret being an idol now." He pouted harder and looked at Jimin, displaying his doe eyes.

Jimin sighed, turning off the phone and putting it in a drawer before bending over to hug the whiny male. "You will get to talk to her once we are done with today's shoot." He gently stroked Taehyung's neck, making the brunette purr. A smile formed on Jimin's lips as he knew that this would always calm Taehyung.

"She uploaded new chapters. I'll have to read those as well. How will I talk to her then?" He complained again and this time Jimin smacked his back, making the other groan this time.

Jimin rose to his feet and grabbed the brunette's arm. "Stand up you brat. We will discuss this later."

Taehyung sighed while nodding his head. "See you soon, cupcake!" He mumbled under his breath before following Jimin.

_____________________

Finally introducing our fanboy. I guess the picture will be clear now.

Now we will have to see who the title of this book relates to the most since Taehyung is a fan of our author and the author is a fan of Taehyung.

Expect more interesting chapters. How will she know that it's her bias she's talking to?

Let me know your views and don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite part. Also, let me know what you had expected and what came out as a shock here.

See you all soon with a new chapter!

Bye-bye, lovelies!