Aphrodite's Equal

Venus slowly got to her feet from being on the floor. As she stood there was a deafening silence in the room. From a glance, one could tell that this was a divine being.

She looked around and saw the hornets with their guns trained on her.

Venus: "... You boys seriously need to learn how to treat a woman."

With a wave of her hand, the hornets all collapsed on the spot and small droplets of blood started to drip from under their helmets

Yan Qing raised an eyebrow before taking one of ghe hornet's helmets off. He found that the mercenaries had passed out from excessive nosebleeds. Judging by the blazing red blush on the merc's face. Venus used her powers as a goddess of love to make the hornets see something that stimulated them to the point where they passed out.

Yan Qing: "Huh... Well ain't that a bitch?"

Y/n assessed the situation calmly. His first thought on Venus' appearance was "holy shit, the back problems."

His second thought was "And she probably wants my dick like almost every other goddess we've come across."

Mordred's first thought however...

Mordred: "WHY IS SHE NOT WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!? I CAN LEGIT SEE HER FUCKING CLUNGE WITH THE RIGHT ANGLE!"

While Mordred questioned many things about the goddess, Venus turned to Y/n and Shirou with a serene expression.

Y/n: "Shirou?"

Shirou: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Try not to stare."

Shirou: "I mean... it's kinda hard not to."

Y/n: "Heh... hard."

Shirou: "Good to know you still have a sense of hunour."

Y/n: "You smirked at it as well, cunt."

Shirou: "... Yeah."

Y/n: "Good."

Shirou: "... Seriously though, the back problems."

Y/n: "I mean, based on Raikou's then those are probably the second largest, if not the largest pair I've seen."

Shirou: "You have some strange ways of thinking, Y/n."

Y/n: "Like you're any better."

Venus merely tapped her foot once and both of them were silent.

Venus: "... Which of you is the one who harbours Jupiter?"

Y/n: "I'm the only one with divinity out of the two of us, Venus."

Venus turned to Y/n before coming close enough that Y/n could basically see everything without much difficulty.

Venus: "You? Hm... Yes I can sense some divinity from you."