Chapter 7

Its been weeks and Eris couldent get Laval out of her head every time she thout about the kiss her heart will start beating fast and every time she got near him she would have this strange feeling that she can't explain.

(Eris POV)
I always have this strong feeling when Lavals around and I can't explain with words. The more I thout about it I realise that I have a crush on him "I have a crush on Laval!!!" I said out loud luckily no one was around "my be not, I don't know I'll tell Cragger about it" I said to myself.

Eris got on her speedor and went to the croc's swamp she finally reached it and saw Cragger on his speedor training. Eris walked to him.

"Cragger can I tell you something?" I said "if its about your wings I already know, Laval told me" he said "no its not that" I said "then what do you want to talk about" he said "I have this feelings about Laval and I don't know how to explain it" I said

"what kind of feelings?" He said "I can't explain it all I know is that every time I think about him my heart starts beating fast" I said "Eris its avies you like him" he said "n-n-no I don't or my be I do I don't know?" I said blushing "okay, but first is thier anything you like about him?" He said "I like that his my friend, that we can hang out, we will play all my favorite game" I then sight and I started to think about him " his cute, handsome, funny, nice,smart, and his eye those amber-colored eyes, we will sit next to each other we'll touch hand axcedently and I will have this strong feeling that no boy make me feel the way Laval does" I said.

I then realize I do like him "O.m.g I like Laval" I said Cragger then started clapping at me "so are you going to tell him?" He said " I don't know , he might not feel the same way" I said "okay if you say so plus he's walking up behind you" he said.

Eris turned around to see Laval walking to them she then turn to see Cragger.

"Please don't tell him what I said" I said to him " I won't" he said. Laval walked up to me I started blushing madly "are you okay Eris?" He said to me "yes , Cragger just em... em...oh.." that's all I could say and Cragger cut me off " I made her eat some spisy chilly" he said "yeah that's it" I said chuckaling nervously "thanks" I wisperd to him. "Okay, So do you want to hang out again Eri " Laval said "SURE!!!, I mean sure why not" I said "come on let's go" Laval said getting on his speedor waiting for me "have fun you two" Cragger said waving at us.