Author's Note

Hellooo whoever you are, I love you so much for clicking on this book, I FUCKING LOVE YOU. THANKS.

This has been in my draft for so long now and I've finally came to the big decision of actually publishing this thing, so yeah, I'm quite proud. *pats back*

These are just a bunch of poems I wrote when I was feeling super sad. Sad but poetic. Somehow. I don't even know how it's possible. Don't even ask me. I just wrote them okay?

Most of them- I mean- All of them, are gonna be really sad and depressing, because- let's be honest- sad things are the easiest to write as you don't really have to worry about a happily ever after.

I'm using the word sad quite a lot, ain't I? What can I say, life's being pretty gloomy lately....

Anywayss, how y'all doin??

I really have no idea what else I'm supposed to put here.

I also have an exam tomorrow and I don't even know the title of the chapter:')
NOT MY FAULT THO THE TEACHER FINISHED THE CHAPTER JUST TODAY AND WE HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW- LIKE WTFFFF!!!!

And also, my coaching is driving me crazy:')

Life's weird like that

But whatever,

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for giving this book a try, ily ily ily and also, don't you dare copy this shit or I'll be at ur front door at 3 in the morning, with my imaginary gang and my guns.

Ily again. Thankssss!

✨😃Not so gentle reminder:
DONT COPY THIS!!!!!!! 🔪