Twenty six

Jhanvi begum left and I quickly tried to get up and look at Raj and said"call Pooja quickly!".he nodded and ran out of the room,when I got up with my baby and tried hard to get out of the clothes I gave birth in.

With no luck,I stood there waiting for Raj and Pooja and the rain falling endlessly was a terrible idea to travel in.then after a while,the two returned and Alia blew out a breath in relief and said"please help me......I'm leaving this place tonight!".

Pooja stood dead still at my words and a sad expression overwhelmed her and said"that's impossible!".

"Please spare me that....I'm leaving this place either away!".I replied to her with a grin.

"Help me get undressed,quickly!".I asked with her.

She then snapped out of her trans and quickly help me by taking the skirt and blouse off and gave me a red sari to put on.after we were done,Pooja took the baby and we were just about to walk out when Raj grab my arm and I looked at him with tears about to escape his eyes and said"Ammi....are you leaving for real?......please take me with you...I can't live without you Ammi!".my heart instantly broke with hearing his words and didn't want to leave him for a sec and said"I wish I can take you with....but your mother is here and she will be sad if you go!".I told him giving him a sad look.

"I don't care....you are my mother!".he said with anger coming out his words.

"Please take him with you.... he will be better off with you from this disgusting place!".a voice at the door woke us up from our conversation and look to see Raj mother standing there with her hand folded and in tears.

Raj ran to his mother and hug her tightly and said"Ammi I don't want to leave you!".he was cut of by her answer to him"beta....these last five years,Alia has been a better mother then me and it's better to leave this place with her knowing that you will have a better life with me here and I can be at peace knowing you are okay!".she said with tears escaping her nonstop and I felt heartbroken seeing them saying these things to each other.

"Are you sure Ammi!".Raj asked his mother with puppy eyes.

"Yes beta....go!".she said and look at me with a smile."take good care of him!".

"I will!".I said to Raj mother and embrace her tightly with leaving Raj with me.

"We better get going before Jhanvi begum realize what we about to do!". Pooja said.

"Of cause!".I said and grab Raj hand and Pooja with the baby while Raj mother was Infront of us.

We left the room and went first to my room and decided to take chico with me and said to them"this all I need,these things in the bedroom don't matter to me but oh I forgot my books!".I quickly took out a white cloth and grab my books and placed them in the white cloth and tire it and drew it over my back and the young girl walked in with Nadia in her arm.

She was shocked upon what she saw and asked"are you guys planning on running away?".she asked curiously staring at us.

I placed my finger infront of my lips to indicated to her to keep quiet and took nadia from her arms and took in one deep breath and said"ji(yes) we are!".I said as I gave the white cloth with books in to her and she took it from me.

"I guess this is goodbye forever huh?".she said looking at us with a tear about to escape.

"Yes it's the end of the road and I'm sorry but it's for my children future!".I said to her with a sad expression.

"Can we please move.....there no time to wait!!".Pooja burst out her answer and we were awoke from our conversation.

We then all secretly left the room not waking anyone up and reached the main hall which seem clear to us and Raj mother stop and said"this is the end for me!".she said looking at us with sad faces.

"Are you sure?".I asked.

"Yes!".she replied with her arms opened to give Raj a hug and he embraced her one last time seeing her.

Then Raj pulled away from his mother and took the cage with chico in from her hand and me and Pooja hug her one last time and left the main hall to the entrance.we came at the entrance and slowly opened the door and the girl stop which had the white cloth with books and gave it to me in which we greeted her afterwards and walked out.the rain had stopped and the sand had turned into muddy puddles all around.

The night sky covered with stars and clouds filled with water that can fall at any moment,the three of us walked quietly to the main road which is a few feet infront of laal Mahal and waiting patiently for a oxcart or horse carriage to pass by seem like hour's before one could arrive.

Then all of a southern,a light came towards us and we raised our hands to stop when we saw four royal guards dressed in the bright red solider attire which is the signature color of jhansi royal flag came before us with a voice that filled my body with relief"Meri jaan....is that you?"Bajirao arrived before us with his black Marwari Stallion.