32 ; KIBA

The snow was deep in Korea, so we took full advantage of it and kept on schedule with the new SKZ-CODE Variety show. We had no idea what activities we were going to be doing because the staff set them up, but I guessed something to do with the snow etc.

I was dressed in 3 layers almost. I had a skin-tight black compression shirt on, under a jumper and a thick winter coat. On my legs I had some very thick joggers on and some winter boots, so I don't die when I walk on the snow and ice. Everyone else was basically dressed the same way to keep warm. I had stolen some gloves as well.

The place where we were filming was small, but it had a massive snow hill where it was obvious people come to sled down it. The staff placed a chair at the bottom of the hill, where we got solo shots of ourselves with flags, and we were told Felix would do a voiceover of our family names which were inspired by GOT.

I was house of Kiber. The name was inspired by The House Umber in Game of Thrones - I was told it was a powerful family but I have never seen the show, so I wasn't to bothered.

We started the proper filming by standing beside the throne. All the members were all making noise while I was admiring my flag. It had my SKZOO on. Stays surprisingly saw me as a baby deer, they said my eyes were often wide when experiencing new things and how I seemed like I was living my first life. I never even realised how overwhelmed I get by new places and such. I was quite pleased by my animal choice, but my 'KIBADEER' hadn't been made into a plushie yet.

We started the challenge by introducing our 'Family names'. Starting with Han.

"I am Hanratheon!"

"I'm GreyLeeKnow."

"I'm Christark."

"I'm Tarikara?" Hyunjin stuttered confused over what his family name was. All of us laughed at his sad attempt, "I've never watched Game of Thrones."

"I'm Felly." continued Felix, and then he was attacked by his flag which I laughed at.

"I'm Seortell!" Changbin shouted out, and someone pointed out that it sounded like white tongue in Korean.

"I'm Minister." Seungmin said.

"Icell." I.N announced, and it was the wrong name. I slapped his shoulder as I laughed, and he corrected himself to Irell.

"And finally, I'm Kiber." I announced as the last one.

"We are here to become the king! We are going to play games to take the throne" Han introduced, "All, please take this competition seriously...And I'll be the referee." 

We laughed at Han unserious attitude, and how much he wasn't looking forward to the games today. I was just glad I was wearing gloves while some of the others were wrapped in scarves and hats. I guess growing up in England, and having crazy friends, you get used to going out in freezing weather with little layers on. Especially when it was school time.

The first quest was physical strength. Lucky for me, I had started working out again a few months ago with Changbin and Channie hyung so physically I was a lot healthier than months before, and dancing became a lot easier over time as my stamina built up.

We had to run up the hill and take the flag from the top and then come back down and place it in the snow circle at the bottom - the fastest time wins obviously.

"Changbin-ah, you should start." Jeongin said with a smile, and I hopped on the bandwagon as the 2nd youngest. 

"Our Prince pig rabbit of Seortell!" Changbin shouted and we got ready to watch Changbin run up the hill.

The whistle went off and he started running, slipping on the ice in the first 2 seconds. He was quite fast though. After 3 seconds, another whistle went off and the rest of the members dispersed to try and stop him from coming back down the hill. I simply picked up some snow first and made it into a snowball.

Changbin started running down the far-left side of the hill, and I threw the snowballs at him, he luckily ducked before they could hit him. Then he slipped on his ass in front of Han which made the pre-existing laughter double in volume. I could see Seungmin in the distance with a massive smile on his face.

"He must've fallen on the mic." Chan said as we came to the bottom of the hill to see Changbin's time.

"I think I got it." Changbin said, out of breath.

"What? Frostbite?"

"Haemorrhoids."

I burst out laughing at Changbin's reply, and my body kind of gave way as I bumped into Minho hyung from laughing really hard. Seungmin rolled his eyes and I was silently laughing still as I grabbed his hand to steady myself.

"It wasn't that funny." He rolled his eyes, but he had a smile on his face.

His final score was 42.33seconds which wasn't so bad. The next person which Changbin chose was Seungmin. We cheered loudly because we didn't have to go next. I walked to Seungmin who was standing at the bottom of the hill and subtly winked at him even though I was going to throw snowballs off his back.

The whistle went and he started running.

"Ah, cute!" I said as I watched him go. Then after 3 seconds, I bent down and gathered as much snow and made 3 snowballs by the time he was sliding down the hill. I quickly picked them up, and threw them, 2 hitting him on the arm, but he was not really affected. He ended up getting back up, so I ran in front of him and tried to block him last second.

My puppies final score was 44.22seconds. I playfully started teasing him, and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"I choose my deer." He said and I groaned, going 3rd was not what I intended. I needed a plan.

"Yah, you've set me up." I pointed at Seungmin who playfully went to bite my gloved finger, "I've got a plan."

"What's your plan?" Hyunjin asked and I turned to him.

"Take off all the heavy layers." I said, I mean, it's a smart strategy. I took off the heavy winter coat, and then my jumper because I didn't want them to get wet. Although, I was super cold with the compression shirt on, I knew I'd warm up after running and then putting the layers back on.

"YA, HE'S CRAZY!" Chan shouted and the others turned to me as I walked to the start line. I'm just smart.

The whistle went and I started running. It was definitely harder than I expected but I didn't stop to think or feel, and I just ran. I wouldn't say I'm all that competitive except I kind of was. It was only with certain things, and this was one of them. I heard the 2nd whistle when I was near the top, so I reached out and grabbed onto the small blue flag.

I turned around to look at the others, and there was Felix, Changbin, Han and Chan running up the hill. I decided to just leg it down and try to dodge them and the snowballs. With the snow being slippy, I just slide down and ran even when I felt I was going to go face first in the snow, I laughed as Han turned around to run away from me. I felt snowballs hit my arms, and then Seungmin and I.N were towards the bottom.

"MOVE" I laughed and Seungmin put his arms out. I ran into them to slow myself down, but he had to let go of me because it was against the rules to physical restrain someone. So, I used it to my advantage and put the flag in the circle.

The rest of the members came down and stood around the flag to find out my time.

29.33seconds.

"I WON."

"Not yet idiot, you're the 3rd one to go." Hyunjin said and laughed, and I had to bend down to catch my breath.

"Ya, go put your clothes on." Chan said and helped me stand up and pushed me out of the camera to get my clothes back from the staff.

"MY PLAN WORKED." I shouted out.

I put my clothes back on and stood next to Seungmin, I gently held on to the end of his coat.

"I pick Quokka." I said with a smile.