Prologue -before the meet-

Third person pov

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Niki couldn't sit still; it felt like her final hour, Algebra 2 was taking way longer than it should. Then again she was one of the first to finish and had thirty minutes to spare but forgot to bring anything, it wasn't her fault! Well...kind was, but her mom had told her she would start trusting the senior girl with staying out later during school nights. 11pm to be exact as long as she had her work finished, she didn't have more than one C in any classes and no test the following day. In her upper hand she was getting better at Algebra due to a class that helped her out. Finally it hit the one minute mark, she was on the edge of her desk, her worn out converse bouncing like a rabbit waiting for that faithful- BRINGGG! 

"Yes! Bye Mrs.Mine have a nice weekend!'' The blonde and pink-haired German yells as she bolts out the door, usually she would walk but today was different. After all she was a good kid, it was just that she couldn't wait to see her junior mates. Like usual the dirty blonde and black & white hair juniors where already in the hall waiting for her, sticking out like sore thumbs with their alternative outfit and it's bright purple hoodie, as the girl rushed for her things already seeing Rambo and Purpled had grabbed their longboards and skateboard from the office. Ranboo used a longboard due to how tall they were, 6'6 to be exact and Purpled with its old skateboard, Niki had wanted to buy them a new one. After all they had it scents 7th grade and it looked as if it

where to snap in half like a worn out plank at any point.

But Purpled declined feeling like it would be greedy of them, sharing money with a family of seven can be rough. Even more rough when living in a foster home, thankfully for Gray their worker has put in her work to make sure it stays in the school district to stay at the same school. As for Niki, she just got a new board last week due to her wipe-out the same week when she tried to be a bit too bold. The girl scraped and banged her legs up pretty good, but she didn't care today even though Ranboo warned she should wear jean pants she went with her regular shorts with her legs bruised and filled with bandaged scrapes . Soon after getting packed the trio went down to the office to have a quick hello with principal Mine before grabbing her board and walked to a bus stop with the two youngsters as Purpled handed out a bottle of water and a bottle of monster for each of them. A regular at bringing drinks to make sure to keep the team hydrated and awake.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

                                                                                                                                        ...TIME SKIP...

                                                                                                                                         =Ranboo pov=

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I finally got Purp and Niki to the place I had found just a few weeks back, I did it when the two of them got sick. Once we got to the abandoned town it was the same as I left it, it had a small bar still not torn down so I had brought out blankets and other things to make it a bit better. The town could make you shiver the moment you walked on it's ground, it was runned down like no other great place for practice though. With all the wood and planks we could set up a course in no time, soon I dragged Niki and Grayson over to the bar to set their stuff down inside so the trio could get to work. Soon niki began to pick up planks and dragged them next to the bar, as for Grayson it wasn't so easy the teen was, in the nicest way. Built like a stick, they didn't have much arm strength so that's what got it to be more into skating due to it not beginning to focus on the muscles. So I had to go and help them out, after all I had a bit more muscle like Niki, she likes to go to the gym in her free time. It is something like a stress reliever for her, like skating is for me, so from time to time she invites me to come with her. Mainly on her late night work-outs cause she doesn't like to be out by herself after dark, not that she doesn't believe in herself that she could fight her own battles it just makes her more comfortable to have someone with her, and it gets me a free dinner. About ten minutes into our little planning, as we were taking a drinking break we heard a car engine from the affair until it got closer and louder. It soon came all the way to the right where we came from. I didn't notice until now how large the walkway was to come here. Soon the loud blasting music stopped, as well as the bellowing engine stopped. Due to the person driving the car taking the keys out, me and Purpled looked at one another Niki went for her butterfly knife in her back pocket. She always carried the black and pink weapon with her, just in case she was never afraid to protect others and herself. As the driver door opened we saw a tuft of dark curly brown hair with a line of smoke coming out of the person's mouth, the three of us fell dead quiet with Niki holding her knife ready to open it up. 

We didn't expect who would come out of the car...it was none other....

HAHAHA leaving y'all on a cliffhanger, don't worry I should be able to upload every week, depending on my school schedule, understand that it isn't a full promise but if I can get at least 5 people to read this chapter I just might upload another chapter :]

words [1006]