-Ch.1The Meet-

CW: mild violence, threatening with knife, cancer used for wording of cigs

Niki's POV

I soon got up as I saw who the driver was, he wasn't good news, that's for sure, a drop out..I don't think Purpled or Ran knew him on account of the confused expressions on their faces. Not that I care but it's the fact he drags others into his deals and crap and makes them deal with it in the end, as I held my knife he walked closer to us. As well as expanding his dark black wings that looked like they were dipped in ink almost to try and size himself up to us. Due to Ranboo's height you would think they didn't care but they were bouncing his leg at a fast speed, like usual. Nothing more than a gentle giant, but without thinking I stood up and pointed the knife at the tall male.

"Stay back you..you good for nothing bird brain! We don't want any funny business so leaving this place was ours first." I said in a more of a calm but threatening voice, which when I thought I scared off the brown hair young adult all he did was laugh..

Wilbur's POV

I looked down at the pink haired German, it was obvious she was shaken up herself but she did have the guts to come up to me. I let out a snarky laugh as I put the knife away which made the young lady tilt her head confused, but still fully on guard as I reached into my back pocket which led to me having that reached knife shoved towards me again. Soon I pulled out my packet of cigarettes and lit one.

"Hmm quite lively for a phantom hah, don't worry your little soul I was just grabbing myself a nic stick. I truly never carry a weapon, never felt paranoid enough to do so. Unlike some I can see, indeed one stands right in front of me. Now, what may your name be?" I asked the girl.

3rd POV

Niki scowled at the male trying to figure out if he was being genuine or insulting her, after a few seconds she felt as if he was insulting her. Soon to stand up straight and open her mouth once more.

"You good for nothin' birds are always so cocky with your mouths, maybe should have done better with it other than stuff it with cancer sticks!" She spat at the hybrid who now had his hands resting behind the back of his neck, the sides covered with black feathers & his mouth decorated with a grin.

"Still haven't gotten your name phantom, you look familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it. What a shame." He said with a fake frown, the 6'6 male had always come off as a jerk or easily aggressive to most. Mainly because many people kept away from him, due to his history of interactions with people he didn't care for. Of-course he easily noticed the two that were with her seemed to be more of the friendly type so he soon made his way towards them. Which swiftly caught the ender and alien hybrids attention and stopped drinking the water from their bottles.

"Hello there, what may your names be? Seems like your friend over there isn't too fond of newcomers, let alone birds on..this land?" Wilbur asked, which soon Grasyon spoke up not wanting the bird and Niki to cause anymore conflict. It was easy to see that Niki was more of a hot head today than usual but that might be just because of the Wilbur guy showing up in his dark blue muscle car.

"Well sorry about her, umm my name's Grayson and this fella next to me is Miles. But we go by our nick-names which are Purple and Ranboo." Purpled said in the most confident voice it could muster up, after all it wasn't the best to see your friend sulking as she went about picking up wood but also watching the curly brown hair male's every move, she even turned a reddish pink hue from her slight transparent skin.

"Welp seems like we are done with our break. Come on Purp, let's get going and help. After all, I don't want Niki to get in trouble for being out late even if it's the weekend." The tall ender had spoke as they put the cap on his water bottle and got up with more purple specks spawning around him and they moved. Soon Purpled followed suit and walked with Ranboo basically hoping Wilbur had gotten the fact that Niki wasn't wanting him around the area, at least not while she is there. But it was obvious as he called out to two others names that came out of the car. One with curled horns and hidden eyes along with a mask as if he was trying to hide something, he had brown and blonde split hair, his name from what the 3 skaters heard was Tubbo, he seemed more muscular than anyone there really but he looked to be the shortest. As for the other to exit the car he was the most hyper one it seemed, they had bright blue eyes that matched his blonde hair. Their wings were surprisingly bigger than Wilbur's, not like he himself would ever say that though, his name was Tommy and pretty close to Wilbur's height maybe about 6'3 to 6'4 the boy was more tall and lanky and was pretty vocal with things. Mainly when it came to complaining about not being able to go to the arcade, something that he soon felt like he needed to explain was a promise Wilbur made. But the oldest son confessed it was to just get the soon to be adult to come in the car and not sleep in till 3 in the afternoon. The last thing Tubbo wanted was to have to call or walk to the Mines house just to wake up the sleeping blonde from his endless slumber with a cup of ice water.

word count [1087] :]

Hope you all are having an amazing week! I am so happy I was able to get this out in time before the weekend, hope you like this chapter! I know it might feel a bit slow passed but I am hoping things are able to speed up in the next few chapters! <3

Koi@ out<3