Chapter 8

~Ares Morreti~

I'm currently waiting for Iris in the estates front door,i checked the time and it's 9:50 shit we're going to be late."Iris hurry the fuck up ,we're going to be late!" I shouted out to her. "No need to shout I'm coming" she said in an annoyed tone.
I know I love Iris and everything but I've never really said that to her because I'm scared she might reject me even though we're going to get married in two years if not three.

"what do you think? " Isis asked walking down the stairs with a smile that showed her dimples. She wore a beautiful white jumpsuit that fitted her body perfectly hugging it in all the right places. "woww, you look beautiful amore" (love) I said taking her hand into mine "nice nails, I see they have my initials" I said winking causing her to blush. "it was Octavia's idea" she said putting her hands around my neck. I automatically put my hands around her waist pulling her in close. "I had something made for you" I said slowly kissing her neck. "okay? What is it" she asked.

Letting her go, I took out a small black box from my pocket, and gave it to her. "here open it" I said with a smirk on my face. She opened it and saw a bracelet and necklace with 'Ares Morreti' on in "really?" she said pouting.
"everyone needs to know that you're mine amore" (love) I winked.
"now put them on, they'll match with your outfit" I said. "I'll only put on the necklace" she said putting it on. 

"Sam!" she shouted out and one of my bodyguards came running into the room and dropped down on their knees in front of her bowing down.

*Wtf is am I seeing with my eyes *
-a future Donna in action love-

"Sam you'll be my personal bodyguard today and you will also be driving me and Ares to the fashion show" she said in a cold tone "Dismissed" she said making the man get on his feet and run outside. "why did one of my guards bow down to you?" I asked snaking my hands back around her waist. "correction our guards, and because what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours, that's why Isis calls you her brother" she said causing me to chuckle. "and the man is taller than me, and I look up to no man" she said  her turning eye's  a bit darker. "but you look up to me" I teased. "no, you're my equal and I respect you that's why I haven't made to bow down to me" she said.

-oh baby if only you knew that I would only bow down to you and you alone -
-girls got me wrapped around her finger and doesn't even realize it-

"Donna the cars are ready" Sam said. "good" she said. "now let's go!" she shouted causing Sam and the guards around the house to flinch. We walked towards her red lambo st the drive way. There were four black Range Rovers filled with guards inside of them. Sam opened the door for us and we got in the car. "Sam I don't want to be late so, get me there in 10 minutes" Isis commanded. Sam nodded and drove us to the fashion show which is 30 minutes away.

We actually arrived at the fashion shows location within 10 minutes, damn Sam knows some pretty good shot cuts. "Sam you'll open Areses door first so he can get out, then Ares you'll come open my door take my hand and when  I fully get out of the car you kiss my hand for a dramatic affect" she said "giving the paparazzi and the media something to be obsessed about" she said and winked. "you're the boss" I said "I know" she responded making me roll my eyes. "Sam it's time" Iris said.

Sam got out of the car and opened my car door. I stepped out and paparazzi started taking lots of pictures. I made my way to open the door for the Queen of Italy herself on the other side of the car.

                 ~Iris De'Leon~

I watched as the paparazzi  took pictures of Ares. After maybe 30 seconds he made his way towards the other other side of the car were he opened the door. He looked very good with his all black outfit, like I didn't realize he was wearing an outfit from this year's men's line which I designed. His even wearing a 'Ris' watch.

(his outfit)

(his outfit)

He put out his hand towards me which I gladly took and stepped out of the vehicle. We made our way to the other side of the car were the car towards the entrance, paparazzi started taking lots of pictures of us. Me and Ares stopped at the entrances door and he gave my hand a kiss for dramatic affect making the paparazzi go wild.

"Is it true that you two are engaged?" a man from the media asked. Before I can respond Ares beat me to it and deeply said "yes" pointing towards my necklace which had his name on it. Paparazzi took alot of pictures then me and Ares finally decided to enter his mother's building.
We're actually here to launch myself and Giannas  summer collection and since she's busy, I have to launch it with Ares. "good morning Ms. De'Leon, Mr. Morreti" a woman greeted. "I was asked to show you two to the best seats in the house,so please follow me" she showed us to our seats, front row of course and we sat down. She kept looking at Ares and trying to get him to notice her which was not working. "stop eye fucking my fiance you little bitch" I said in a cold voice making her flinch. "do that again then I'll fire you. Dismissed" I continued in a serious tone. "Jealous" Ares teased. "shut up" I said causing him to chuckle.
The fashion show begun and everything was going accordingly.

****
The fashion show ended an hour ago, me Ares went out to grab lunch. It's currently 4:45pm and we're on our way back home.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ares shouted. "what?" I questioned  "Look!"  he said pointing to the front. I looked to were he was pointing and saw the car Via and Isis were using for the day on the other side of the road dodging bullets.
BANG
BANG
"fuck, they're being ATTACKED! somebody hand me my gun! " I  demanded.

I saw the car drive closer to the Dams side of the road, and I then knew what they were going to do. "Isis and Via are recreating what  we did a year ago" I said in panic "what do you mean  Iris?" He questioned. "THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKEN JUMP OUT THAT CAR AND INTO THE DAM!" I shouted. " Sam drive us to the other side of the dam ASAP so we can meet them there, Ares tell your gaurds to take take of the cars the people that are attacking my sister" I said in a demanding tone and they did what I asked them to do.
"Isis and Via are about to jump" Ares said.
They both jumped out of the car and into the Dam at the same time the car lost control and crashed.
"SAM GET ME TO THE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DAM NOW!" I said loosing my temper and he immediately took us down there.

(weirdest chapter I must say but thanks for reading anyway🙃 don't forget to vote and maybe comment what you think about this chapter)