Show you off

In which i attempt to make a chapter based off the song show you off by luh dino

Third Person Pov 

Doug started leaving pecks on kevin's lips making kevin smile. Kevin loved this and he often felt like he needed this to live. He was addicted to doug's love it had quickly become his drug he felt like he needed it every second of every day. Kevin see's doug and see's so much and he can't wait for the day he's able to change doug's last name. 

The two were taking off and fast both of their rap careers had been going great. Kevin and doug had started off as friends but they couldn't deny the fact that they were falling for each other more and more every day. The two had started dating and kevin didn't hesitate to tell the public the news. 

He really couldn't care less about what anyone had to say unless they talked bad about doug in front of him. Kevin took his job of protecting doug very seriously he wasn't going to let anyone harm or disrespect his baby. Kevin didn't ever hide his love for doug he didn't care who was around. 

He loved being able to show him off and let the world know doug was his and it was going to stay that way. He always let doug know how much he loved him he didn't want doug to ever have to question his love for him. Whenever they made love he showed the same amount of affection with every touch and kiss. 

Doug loved those moments kevin had completely mastered his body and always knew how to touch him. Doug also loved how kevin would whisper the sweetest things in his ear. Kevin would always treasure doug and that was a promise he wasn't ever going to break. 

Kevin had already been thinking far ahead. He didn't care what happened doug had been by his side his whole life and would continue to stay by his side. Kevin had also been ready to ask the question he was tired of waiting for the day he wanted it more than anything. Doug and kevin loved each other on a whole other level. 

Many people say with them being so young they need to slow down. But they can't they were already deep in love and they wanted to be. All kevin needed was doug's support and he couldn't fail. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed