Baby boy

In which a nickname can make a big difference 

Third Person Pov 

"You look so good like this baby boy" Kevin says before slapping one of doug's thighs. Doug felt his gut grow warm at the nickname something it always did. Kevin always used that nickname and other times it would make his heart flutter but in these moments the nickname was anything but innocent. 

Kevin always called him that before ruining him in the best way possible. Doug had his back arched and his hands handcuffed behind his back. Kevin always did this and it was murder on him. Just yesterday kevin had him upside down against the wall and you don't wanna know how that went. 

Kevin grabbed doug's hair before pulling it causing doug's head to fly backward. The look in kevin's eyes made doug feel nervous. "You so pretty baby boy" Kevin compliments making doug's face heat up. Soon kevin was slamming into doug causing him to scream in pain and pleasure. 

Doug moaned loudly as his spot was hit continuously. Doug was begging kevin to slow down but kevin didn't listen in fact he began to go harder. Doug had tears streaming down his face he felt helpless all he could do was take it. "You feel so good baby boy" Kevin groans in doug's ear. 

Doug whined at the use of the nickname. it's funny how that nickname could make such a difference. 

The queen of bad books gave you another bad chapter your welcome 

Hope ya'll enjoyed