Chapter 24 : New Beginnings Part. 3

After swimming it was getting late. We started a fire and gathered around it. We told each other scary stories and ate some snacks.

"That's lame" Daniel said to Jim.

"You didn't even let me finish" Jim whined eating a handful of marshmallows

"Thank God I didn't let you finish, that story didn't even have a plot" Daniel said swatting Jim's hand away from the marshmallow ball.

I laughed at how childish these two were.

I liad my head against Adrian's chest and closed my eyes.

"Are you tired?" he whispered in my ear

I nodded opening my eyes "Yeah kind of"

He kissed my cheek "Go to sleep then"

I closed my eyes again and snuggled closer to him. He was so warm and cozy just what I needed to fall asleep.

_____________

I was woken up by some shaking my shoulder aggressively.

"What the fuck?!"

"You have to come see this" Reachel said panicking

I sighed rubbing my eyes "What time is it?"

"It's midnight, but that doesn't matter" She said pulling my blankets off me "You have to come see this now"

I groaned "What's going on?"

Reachel face palmed herself "Why are you asking so much questions. Just come on"

I sighed before getting up and following out of the room I was sleeping in. We entered the room across from the one I was sleeping in and when we stepped inside Kelly was on the bed holding something in her hand.

"What's going on guys?" I asked starting to panic when I saw Kelly's face expression.

She handed me the the thing that was in her hand.

I looked down to see two lines on the pregnancy test.

"You pregnant?" I mumbled

She nodded

"But that's fucking great news! Why are guys pouting if she's pregnant" I grinned happy for her

"Don't you think that it's maybe too early for me to be pregnant?" she asked

I shrugged "Your fucking 23. Who cares, your pregnant by the men you head over hills with"

She chuckled "You seem way too excited"

"of course I am. Finally we get to have a baby in the group" I said smiling proudly

Miss Shannon walked inside the room "Did I hear that right? Your pregnant?"

Miss Shannon was asleep the entire time. As soon as we got here she went to the garden and read her book.

"yep, she's pregnant" I said grinning

"Oh that's wonderful, does Jim know?"

Kelly shaked her head "No, not yet"

"Then you will tell him first thing in the morning, for now get some rest girls you need it"

______________

The next morning I woke up to voices in the far distance. You couldn't get any peace and quiet in this house at all.

I sighed and got up. Adrian was already awake I had guessed seens he was no where to be seen.

I took a shower and wore some blue jeans and a white tank top.