Incorrect Quotes 2

Lonely Freddy: What does 'take out' mean?

Ella: Food.

The Sea Bonnies, sitting in a fish bowl: Dating.

Eleanor: Murder.

Funtime Freddy: IT CAN MEAN ALL THREE IF YOU'RE NOT A COWARD!

...

Sarah: That was the worst day of my life!

Oswald: Because you turned into literal garbage, found your body parts in trash bags, and Eleanor left you to die.

Sarah: No because it was humid- YES BECAUSE I TURNED INTO LITERAL GARBAGE, FOUND MY BODY PARTS IN TRASH BAGS, AND ELEANOR LEFT! ME! TO! DIE!

...

Funtime Freddy: Names are just noises we are taught to respond to.

Millie: For the last time, I'm trying to sleep. I am begging you to stop-

...

Funtime Freddy: You should not have come here, boy. Why are in the workshop?

Camron: I was on my way to the kitchen for a snack and I got lost.

Funtime Freddy: You ended up at the execution of your cousin on your way to the kitchen?

Hayden: In the words of the mean kid Jimmy, I am "nOT A clEveR BoY."

...

Millie's Grandpa: Girlie, it's okay, that old bear is just sitting in the workshop, you can come out of the bathroom.

Millie: He's not "just sitting in the workshop", he's waiting.

...

Oswald: *Sitting in the corner*

Greg: What's up?

Oswald: I taught the rabbit some modern slang and it won't stop using it!

Pit Bonnie: *Throws a knife at a dart board and locks eyes with Oswald* Yeet?

Oswald, tearing up: What have I created?

...

Greg: Don't fear death, fear the state you will die in.

Fleshtrap, who just walked into the room: *horrified whisper* Utah...

...

Matt: You've got to act tough Fleshtrap! Show 'em you can't be pushed around! Show 'em they can't mess with you!

Fleshtrap, who somehow got out of home and found himself in a bar: *stands up on his stool and slams his hands down on the bar counter* I'LL TAKE A CHOCOLATE MILK!

...

Millie's Grandpa: You see, Millie is at that age where she only has one thing on her mind.

Random Person: Boys?

Millie: Death.

...

Greg: I promise you Fleshtrap, I didn't drink the rest of your orange juice!

Fleshtrap: You're ugly when you lie Greg!

Greg: I'm not lying!

Fleshtrap: THEN WHY ARE YOU UGLY?

Matt: *Spits out orange juice*

...

Fleshtrap: Daddy! Uncle Jason! I just came to tell you that we are out of pepper spray!

Jason: What? Why what happened?

Fleshtrap: I drank it all, but it tasted like bad feelings. So I drank all the Coke instead, but that tasted like belly medicine. So I ate a whole box of donuts that was in the kitchen. They had sprinkles!

Matt: You drank caffeine?

Fleshtrap: MY BLOOD FEELS FAST!

...

Gregory: Hello, my name is Gregory Fazbear. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

...

Pit Bonnie: Someone made my step-son cry~ Do da~ Do da~
Pit Bonnie: *gestures to Oswald, who is sitting and crying*
Pit Bonnie: That someone is gonna die! *pulls out a chainsaw* Oh de do da ay!

Oswald: DAD NO-

...

Oswald: Goodnight Moon.
Oswald: Goodnight Tree.
Oswald: Goodnight weird Bunny Thing only I and my cat can see.

...

My Brother, playing FNAF SB: So, how do I get the map? Am I supposed to be in the elevator?

Me: When you step out, you will find the map soon enough...

My Brother: Why are you grinning like that?

...

Pit Bonnie, Funtime Freddy, The Plushtrap Chaser, The Minireenas, Ralpho, Blackbird, Lucky Boy, and Sea-Bonnified Mott: *Dogpiling some poor soul*

Eleanor: Yes! YES! ATTACK MY PRETTIES!

...

Millie: Why would I trust you? You tried to murder me!

Funtime Freddy: Oh Silly Millie be reasonable!
Funtime Freddy: You're ignoring all the other perfectly valid reasons why you shouldn't trust me!

...

Glamrock Freddy: Superstar NO!

Gregory, clutching Chica's voice box: SUPERSTAR YES!

...