Your Final Bow! (Sister Location)

Warning!!!

This oneshot contains:

-Implied Child Death
-Implied Child Murder

If these trigger you or make you uncomfortable, you probably won't want to read this.

This also contains several of my OCs.
Do not steal them or their designs.

...

Jordan slouched at the party table. He had just finished his bacon pizza, but now he was bored. All of the arcade games were either boring, hard, or he had already played them like a million times earlier.

When was Blaze going to get here? Jordan didn't even know what a sixteen-year-old did at five-forty p.m. Not that he cared, it was probably something dumb.

But Jordan loved him regardless, he was somewhat awesome. Blaze was good at every sport he did. Football, baseball, basketball, you name it. It was like he had some magic touch when it came to those games. Blaze was the one who taught him how to swing a bat and catch. And Jordan's baseball life was eternally grateful.

He went to sulk in the arcade. At least he could watch other kids enjoying themselves.

Jordan sat curled up in the corner. Think positive! Dad always said, Be positive! (Especially after a noisy argument with Mom) Well Jordan did have a baseball game in two days, an important one at that. He was good, but that wasn't going to stop Blaze and Mom from insisting that he practice at lot. Jordan loved playing games. He never watched them, (unless Blaze or one of his favorite players was in the it) but playing his was a must, he mattered there. Jordan liked mattering.

Mom said she was going to make his favorite for dinner too! Spaghetti and meatballs! Thinking positively was great!

"Hi there,"

Jordan nearly jumped out of his skin. He looked up.

Standing over him was a girl with brown hair, tied by pink bands into pigtails. Pink bands that matched the pink on her sweater. Her cheeks and nose were covered with freckles. Her eyes were dark chocolate colored. Jordan had seen her face before. She was in the same class, though he had no clue what her name was.

"Hi," She repeated.

Jordan just sat there. Girls never just came up and talked to him. No one in his class just came up and talked to him. He had only this year moved to this town. The kids he was "closest" too were the other kids on the local baseball team. But he was at the edge of the friend circle. Even back in his old city.

"What, do you still believe in cooties or something?" She almost sounded offended. Jordan didn't believe in cooties anymore. He was a bigger kid now.

"No!" He quickly affirmed. He covered his mouth in embarrassment. That was way too loud "Sorry," he whispered.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" She asked.

"Nothing," Jordan muttered.

Silence.

"I like your socks!" The girl beamed. Said socks had orange yellow stripes. Wait, did she just compliment him? "Your bracelet is nice too!" Jordan looked down at his bracelet. Blaze got it for him when they first moved. Mom called the blue on it cyan. It had white stripes on it too. Well it would only be fair to return the favor.