I Drank Bubble Tea While Writing This :]

Leon sat on the couch, uninjured leg bouncing anxiously. Ralph sat to his left, eyeing their counterparts suspiciously. "Any ideas, fearless?"

"Not yet. I'm gonna talk to dad in a bit," He shrugged, huffing softly. "Just gotta think of how to explain all of - this." He waved his hands around the room.

Ralph nodded in understanding. "I get that little brother. If you need me there, just let me know." A heavy hand was placed on the back of Leon's shell, and the slider relaxed at the physical touch.

"Thanks, big brother."

They sat in silence after that until the clock struck three in the afternoon. Around this time, dad would pause his shows and take a short walk around the television room. This was the best chance he'd have to talk with his father. Forcing himself to stand, Leon only winced a little when he put weight on his left leg. Ralph handed him his crutch, and Leon smiled in thanks before walking to where his father was residing.

No sound came from the room, and Leon was growing nervous. Had dad left? Had he abandoned them? Had he finally had enough? Did he find out about the other versions before he could explain and decided to leave before he had more kids to take care of? His fears had undoubtedly come true. Dad was gone and now it was only them. Who'd bring food? Who'd get medicine? Who'd get Donnie's materials? Who'd protect them from the darkness and the dangers of the city? Suddenly, Leon couldn't breathe, there was no air no space no time no life and it was cold and dark and he hurt and he was gone and away and HE was there and-

A small hand was on his arm, and Leon gasped for breath. There was dad, concern evident on his face. "Blue? Are you alright?"

"I-I," He gasped for breath a moment more before giving a soft whine. "'M sor-ry."

Splinter dragged Leon into the television room, placing the slider in his favorite chair. "My son, what is wrong? Are you hurt?" The rat eyed the obviously new bandages on Leon's left arm.

"K-Kind of? It's the old ones. Got irritated again, heh..."

"How? You just got out of bed! I don't think you've left home yet." Splinter narrowed his eyes, taking Leon's hands into his own and squeezing gently. "What happened?"

Leon avoided eye contact, biting his lip guiltily. "I-It was an accident, I swear!" He paused, shifting in his spot. "Don needed some help making a, uhm, portal generator. He put one of my odachi in and it made a, like, a weird screeching noise? And then it just exploded! Don and I got knocked around a bit, and when we woke up, there were other versions of us! I didn't see any of you though, sorry dad..."

"That is... not at all what I was expecting." Splinter deadpanned. He was silent for a moment before nodding. "Are they still here?"

"Yes. We got sleeping stuff squared away earlier, and I can tell you their names later." Leon looked at the door. "They should be in the living area. The Donnie's might've moved to the lab by now, though."

"I would like to meet my other-world sons, then. See if any of them are like you all."

Leon huffed before standing. However, before they left the room, the blue-clad turtle bent down to give his father a tight hug, quickly pulling back and walking away before anything more could be said.

---

It was awkwardly quiet. Splinter had followed Leon to the living area, and all the chatter that had started was suddenly gone. It was unnerving, to say the least. Captain's bunch of brothers seemed shocked and taken aback at the sight of the small rat. Leo's group looked at each other with obvious humor. Leon shifted his weight, taking pressure off of his injured leg. He saw how Captain's group eyed his injuries, almost as if they were taking notes. He did not like it. The slider took a breath before speaking. "So, I'm sure you guys can already guess who this is, but this is my dad. Uhm, Splinter, Lou Jitsu, Hamato Yoshi, all that."

Mikey blinked. "'Lou Jitsu'? Where did that name come from?"

"Oh, I was a movie star before I was made into this." He gestured to his body. "I was quite popular with the ladies back then, hehe..."

Raph huffed, giving his Leo a short glare. "Anything you wanna say, fearless?"

That name made Leon blink. Did all Raphs call their Leo that? A sense of jealousy fell over Leon at that idea. That was his special name! Raph was the only one who could use it! His beak pulled back into a short sneer before he shook his head. Leo was staring at him, and the feeling made his shell crawl uncomfortably. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet another version of our sensei, Master Splinter."

Splint puffed out his chest. "Yes, yes. Master Splinter, hmmm..." He rubbed his chin for a moment before turning to Leon. "Isn't that what that Casey boy calls you?"

Leon couldn't help but grin at the mention of his semi-adopted kid. "Yeah, we're getting him outta that habit, though. I'm not putting him through any kinda training until we're both healed, mentally and physically."

"A good choice." Ralph said, making his presence known from the sidelines.

As conversation between Splinter and Leo's group continued, Leon turned his attention to Captain and his brothers. Sunny looked sad, almost on the verge of tears, simply staring at Splinter with misty eyes. Tiny and Genius kept their eyes away from the older mutant, Tiny's hands were clenched in a tight fist and Genius seemed to be counting everything in the room to slow his breaths.

Captain looked devastated.

Leon frowned as he watched Captain open and close his mouth, words obviously stuck in his throat. He could see the obvious hurt and almost anger on the olders face. The slider shifted nervously next to his father, thinking over his next move. Was he really gonna do this? What would Captain do if he did? Biting his lip, Leon took a breath.

"Leo, Captain, dad, can we talk in the kitchen?"

----

* Whips and Nae Naes * Chapter!!!! Excited for the next one, cause we get more Leo, Leo & more Leo content :]

As a little reminder, this is a Leon-Centric fic, so any major things will be in his POV (He's kinda an unreliable narrator--), so I'll be going in-depth in his trauma and the other Leos' as well :D

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Comments are always appreciated :]