2. They Know

April 14, 1996 1:36 p.m.
Severus Snape apparated straight to Grimauld place once the meeting ended. He needed to inform the Order about this. It was a chance that had to be used.

He stumbled into the dining room, where everyone appeared to be having lunch. Immediately, all eyed turned towards him, and his unusual behavior. He gulped. "I know how to get him. The Dark Lord's son."

There was a long pause. Remus was the first to speak. "I- what?"

"The Dark Lord's som, Kazimir. We have a way to capture him." Severus repeated. James looked thoughtful, amd Dumbledore stroked his beard.

"Severus, can you please explain this way to get the boy?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, Albus. Kazimir has a mission tomorrow at 10 a.m. He is to go alone, and murder Walden Macnair however he pleases to. Now, from personal experiences, he enjoys to stick around for a while to play with his victims. Torture them. This will give us time to arrive, and close in on him. If everything goes well, this time tomorrow we could have Kazimir here." Severus finished.

"Now Snape, I'd never thought i would say this, but thats a pretty damn good idea." Sirius said, and James nodded in agreement.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that this is Voldemort's son? When said man wants to brutally murder my son? You cannot seriously be planning for us to live together." James argued.

"We will of course keep them seperated if needed. Though, since Harry is Voldemort's son's age, Harry could convince young Kazimir to join the light." Dumbledore said. Everyone nodded, but James looked a bit skeptical.

"Albus we obviously can't have everyone there tomorrow though. I say we pick about 4 people to hide out in Walden's house, and one or two outside." Sirius said.

"Very true, Sirius. Do we have any volunteers for who would like to go?"

Slowly, Sirius, James, Moody, Kingsley, Arthur, and Remus raised their hands.

"Very well then. Sirius, Kingsley, James, and Moody you are to hide out inside, and try to get young Kazimir. Remus and Arthur you are to hide out at the respective fromt and back doors. Said men nodded.

"Remember, you are to only get him and come back here. Please avoid injuring the young boy, he has probably already been hurt enough in his life."

oOOoooOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooooo

OMG AAAA im sorry i keep making the chapters short 😭😭 I promise im trying not to

412 words