3. Executing the Plan

April 15, 1996 10:02 a.m.
Kazimir apparated outside of Macnair's house. It was a fine Monday morning, so no one would suspect anything.

He went up to the door, and banged on it. Then, he called in a singsong voice, "Oh Walden, I know you're in there.."

He heard a gasp, and footsteps running. He grinned widely.

Kazimir blasted apart the door, and caught Macnair on the staircase. He immediately bound him with conjured ropes.

"Please.. spare me please.. I have a pregnant wife, she needs to be taken care of, please plea-" But he was cut off by Kazimir tutting.

"Hmm, I guess she will just have to go as well..." He said in mock sadness, and pouted. "No, please don't kill her-," but he was cut off by a soft, "crucio."

Walden Macnair's screams and Kazimir's soft chuckles were the only thing heard for about 10 seconds.

He lifted the curse.

"Now Walden," he said, slowly pacing in circles around him, "why don't we play a little game?"

Macnair whimpered. Pathetic.

"The rules are very simple, you see," Kazimir said, "you hide, I seek." He whispered, then smiled.

"Go."

Macnair pathetically tried to run upstairs. Kazimir giggled.

"5.."

"4..."

"3.."

"2..."

"1!"

"Oh Walden, I'm coming to get y-," but he was cut off by a red spell grazing his left ear. He looked over and spotted James Potter, Sirius Black, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and 'Mad-eye' Moody with their wands pointed at him.

"Come to play too, have you?" Kazimir asked, leveling them with his own wand.

Kingsley took a deep breath. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The easy way, you put down your wand. The hard way, well we will figure that out if needed."

"We will be figuring that out right now then. Expulso!"

Immediately, bright colorful streaks of light were bounding around everywhere. Pieces of the house were falling down around them, but Kazimir was surprisingly not injured. He was mainly just hit with disarming and stunning spells.

While he was busy blocking two disarming spells and two stunning ones, Remus and Arthur quietly walked in. They both cast a stunner at once, and Kazimir didn't react in time to it. He immediately collapsed.

The six men looked at each other. "Well. That was interesting," Kingsley said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly, all of the chapters are probably going to be short.

Have a blessed day!

406 words