1

Eve Prescott giggled as her boyfriend of four years, Billy Hargrove, the Keg King, and Star Basketball player, layed kisses all over her face, his hands gripping her sides firmly in sexual frustration

Eve Prescott giggled as her boyfriend of four years, Billy Hargrove, the Keg King, and Star Basketball player, layed kisses all over her face, his hands gripping her sides firmly in sexual frustration. The unintentionally form-fitting dress she was wearing tortured him the entire day, and the quickie at her house before he drove her to Casey Becker's house for a sleepover to go over cheer routines did absolutely nothing for the cravings he had for her.

"Billy, stop!" she laughed, trying to push him away, but he had her pinned between the car, his prized blue 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, and himself perfectly, Rock you like a Hurricane by The Scorpions playing in the background.

"Come on, just ditch" he mumbled, moving to nibble on her neck, an almost inaudible moan leaving her mouth. "I hear Motel 6 on Cornwall has a great pool. We could have some fun, maybe work on your breaststroke." his right hand moved teasingly closer to her breasts but not touching. Her right hand moved to tangle in his blonde curls before forcing his head up to lock lips with hers. She could taste the nicotine on his breath; both lowly moaned at the sudden need for each other's affection.

"Will you two stop before you get it on in my driveway! Again! " Casey called from the doorway before going back inside.

Billy leaned his head against Eve's as she lightly sighed to cover up the ache between her legs. He licked his lips as he smiled. "This weekend, you are all mine," he whispered with dominance as he hinted at the fact her father was leaving for a couple of weeks tonight, so they would have free reign of her room and the house with the exception of Sidney and her boyfriend who was also named Billy.

"Can't wait." Eve grinned before kissing him again briefly.

"I love you," he whispered, taking a step back before he ended up taking her.

"Love you too," she smiled, biting her lip as she stepped away from the car, both watching each other as he rounded the car to the driver's seat.

"In," he ordered, nodding to the front door as he opened the driver's door. 

Eve chuckled to herself as she nodded, heading inside, blowing him a kiss as she shut the front door Casey left open. After four years, he still demanded on making sure she was always inside where ever she was supposed to be at before he ever left.

"It's about time, Jesus! You would think I would need to send a search party to my own driveway," Casey scoffed as Eve walked into the living room.

"Oh, shut up." Eve laughed, knowing Casey and her boyfriend Steve were ten times worse.

"I've decided no more cheer work. We are gonna relax and watch a scary movie, like old times." Casey said in a sing-song voice as she knelt in front of a bookcase filled with a ton of movies.

"You say that now. BUT come next month at the game, you will be whining about how imperfect everything is or how fat someone's ass looks." Eve snorted, taking Billy's jean jacket off and laying it on the arm of the couch.

"I will not!" Casey half turned in protest to look at Eve, who only looked amused and raised an eyebrow. "Shut up," Casey grumbled, turning back to look at the movies, knowing Eve was ultimately right. "Will you make some popcorn while I decide?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Ya ya," Eve sighed, moving to the kitchen.