Chapter 4.1 - Preschool

.
.
.
.
.

Link: I'm sorry, what?
Boss: Do I have to repeat myself? My cousin's pretty sick right now, you two'll be her substitutes at her preschool. Have I made myself clear?
Link: Well yeah, but- preschool?
Mark: What about it?
Link: Nothing, it just sounds chaotic right now, seems like a frenzy inside a  room honestly.
Mark: Right. But Boss, why us?
Boss: Why not? I've seen you both handle a literal diner every week. Shouldn't handling a group of preeks be an easy task for you?
Mark: Saying it like that, you do make sense.
Link: Hm, seeing myself as a childish teen, I think I can handle this off, plus, what harm can preeks be?

*With additional pay, Link agreed and prepared his stuff. Soon after, they returned to the diner to see a red van. With their boss inside, the two hurriedly went inside and took off. Taking 30 minutes, Link was already carsick. He eventually barfed outside the window. Eventually, they arrived at the place. The preschool was smaller than expected. Torn coloring books and broken crayons can be seen anywhere. The sound of endless screaming and screeching made Link regret this desicion. Looking behind, he saw the van leaving in a flash. With no choice, they both entered the classroom. The first thing to happen was two glue pies from paper was slapped to their faces. With no time to react, a group of children suddenly jumped on the brothers. Mark looked for the bathroom and pulled Link out of the chaos. They hid there for a while until the frenzy stopped.

Link: What... the hell.. was that.. I almost lost my breath-
Mark: Seems like the preschoolers knew the news. Their teacher's away. They seemed excited about today.
Link: Who can handle such energetic children who run off and scream..
Mark: *coughs*, Anyways, have you thought of our plan?
Link: Plan? Oh, right!

-5 minutes later-

Mark: Tell me again how us wearing dinosaur costumes is a good idea-
Link: Pffft! You look cute wearing that! The plan is to entertain the kids!
Mark: By wearing these? Where did you even get this?
Link: I know some people around, they didnt need the costume, so they gave it to me.
Mark: Ah, anyways, you think you'll last a day here?
Link: Well yeah! It's no big feat!
Link: If anything do happens, you know what to do.
Mark: Run away and call for help.
Link: Wait wha-

*Mark opens the bathroom door and saw the preschoolers lying on the floor, few children approached them, laughing at the costumes. Realizing his plan worked, he decided to do silly faces to entertain the children. Soon they caught the attention of all the kids. Suddenly, a tall kid walked to Link and punched his balls. He was in utter pain and the children laughed at him. Mark was quick to noticed and grabbed the tall kid. But the
kid showed no expression, instead, he asked Mark.*

Kid: So, you're their substitute teachers? Two helpless teenagers? Shouldn't you be in high school right now? Name's Tim.
Mark: Why did you punched him?
Tim: Please, seeing grown-up people wearing ridiculous costumes is so hilarious! Punching them makes it fun!
Mark: You don't seem like a preschooler..
Tim: I'm not, i'm the teacher's son.
Mark: Oh really? Now shouldn't you be at the hospital with your beloved mother taking care of her?
Tim: Like as she would let me enter, she asked me to watch over her students. I didn't know I'd be having assistants here.
Link: Well, you might as well help us to.
Tim: To what?
Link: Look after them, you know these children better than us.
Tim: Dude, I may be the teacher's beloved son and all, but I never even set foot here.
Link: Atleast be helpful-
Tim: Do I get anything in return then?
Link: Um, do 10 bucks count?
Tim: I'll take it.

(Part 2 will be out later! Too lazy to wrute the whole thing, sorry!)