Rain

Right as they left the CD shop it started to rain. "God fucking damn it!" Boris said. "I thought you didn't like the sun?" Theo said, smirking. "I don't, but I don't like getting wet in the rain either." Boris replied. Theo chuckled a little. "We'll just have to walk fast." Theo said. "Or buy an umbrella." Boris said, pointing to an old man selling umbrellas. Theo shrugged and started walking over to the stand when he noticed something about the man. He was there. At the museum, the day of the bombing. Theo stopped for a second. "I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this." He thought, over, and over, and over. "Something wrong potter?" Boris asked. "No, just um," he patted and packets looking for something then pulled out a $20 bill. "You go buy it, I'll wait here." He said, leaning against the music shop wall. "Ok?" Boris said, taking the 20. He bought the umbrella and walked back to theo, who was shaking. Boris opened the umbrella over them, and they started walking back. Theo didn't say a word. "You sure you're ok potter?" Boris asked in a worried voice. "Yeah, it's just. The guy at the stand, be was from the bombing at the museum." Theos hands started shaking. "Oh, I didn't know." "And my nightmare last night was about the bombing. Ugh, I wish I could just get over it." Theo said, tossing his head back. "It will take time, maybe you'll never get over it, but, It'll get better."  Boris said,  nudging him a bit. "I hope so." Theo said. Once they got home, Hobie was sitting there with someone with blond hair and heels at the table. "Oh, Theo, just in time." He looked a little panicked. Theos heart dropped, and Boris turned white. The woman turned around.