Chapter 11-The Past Will Haunt You

"Happy.....wheres my corpse!" I yelled pointing at the emptyless box.

"Oh that thing...I forgot to tell you" he chuckled.

"Tell me what!" I yelled back in anger. I was about to scratch his ugly clown face off.

"That was your last life....of sanity" he laughed even harder.

"What are you talking about!??!" I yelled and slammed the lid closed.

"OF COURSE YOU DONT REMEMBER LUCAS!" He screamed in a historical voice "DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?"

"TELL ME NOW!" I yelled stomping my foot and getting very pissed.

"YOU KILLED YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR BELOVED SISTER....THAT WAS ALL YOU! YOUR A MONSTER! YOU WEREN'T 'FREE' FROM HELL, YOU RAN AWAY! THEY'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!! YOUR EVEN LUCKY YOU WENT TO AN ORPHANAGE! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN IN HELL WITH THE REST OF THE WRECKLESS BRATS!" He screammed and backed a couple feet up.

It all made such clear sense. He was telling the truth. Who else is lying to me? Phoenix? Rose? Who was that person that was with her? Why....why...why! WHY!

"Your right...." I laughed under my breath.

Happy frowned and stepped a few feet back.

I caught a glimpse of a hatchet hanging up in the corner of the tent. I stood up, walking over to the hatchet and gripping the handle tightly with a smirk across my face.

"Lucas..." Happy frowned and backed up against the wall.

I walked step by step closer gripping the hatchet in my hand.

Happy closed his eyes and smiled at me "I was expecting this...goodbye Lucas"

I raised the hatchet over my head and slammed it into his skull. Blood and many other parts flew and splattered onto my clothes.

I evily laughed and held the hatchet tightly. "you're all gonna die..." I mumbled and began chuckling.

●Rose's POV●

I wandered outside and sat on the bench Lucas had sat onlast night, and that kiss we had....I blushed at the thought of it and held my hand tightly.

footsteps were heard behind me and i jumped up to see Lucas standing there, smiling.

"hey Rose..." he sweetly said and walked even closer to me.

"hi lucas...are yo-" I paused as his hands wrapped around me and pulled me into a passionate hug.

"im just fine..." he whispered.

a weapon shadow appeared on the ground and my neck being slit was heard and felt. I grabbed onto his shirt and began crying.

"lucas....why?" I mumbled while coughing blood.

"I love you Rose....goodbye" he kissed my lips one more time and everything went black.

●Lucas' s POV●

hours went by as i sat against a wall holding a gun in my hands. i starred at everyones dead bodies and giggled under my breath. "this is it....this is how it ends..." I cried as tears ran down my face with a permented smile.

I lifted the gun to my head and loaded it .

"if they die....then shall I" my last word were said and I pulled the trigger with aloud bang.