Chapter 3 • A Friendly Battle •

It's now Sunday,

Raimon and Kidokawa Seishuu are both ready,

At the grounds of Raimon,

A Friendly Battle.

Third Persons POV:

"Sorry I'm late coach, I woke up late my alarm didn't went off!" Tenma, the captain of Raimon kept apologizing to the coach as the other members just watched. " It's ok Tenma, Kidokawa Seishuu isn't here yet." the coach reassures him.

Haru is there to watch from the bleachers, some of the students are there too. Some of the members from the second team are also there to watch.

Kidokawa Seishuu finally arrived, the first one to get off the bus was Aphrodi, their coach. " Hello Raimon, we finally get to have a friendly match again. " he extends his arm to shake hands with the coach of Raimon, the coach shaked hands with Aphrodi.

" Oh my goodness Kazemaru! Why are you suddenly so emotionless!?" Aphrodi asks in a concerned tone while shaking him back and forth, " Because you won last round and I'm still upset about that, like seriously? We were so close to winning then you guys just pulled off a shoot chain out of nowhere."

" Oh so that's why coach was so upset for the past 3 months!" Hikaru shouted softly,

" Yes we won last round, and we're gonna win this round again Kazemaru~! " Aphrodi stated in a jokingly way," Dream on because we're gonna win this time. "

As the coaches were talking for a while the captain of Kidokawa Seishuu approached Raimon, " It's been a while Raimon, "

Kurama Norihito, a 3rd year from Kidokawa Seishuu, the captain of Kidokawa Seishuu. He was promoted to captain last year when Aphrodi saw his skills of being a captain.

" Ready to lose this time Kurama?" Shindou teases, " Nope because we're gonna win again." he confidentially states.

They all chatted for a while before the game begins. Once it was
time they all went to their benches then started stretching.

-

" Helloo everyone! Today is the day of another friendly battle of Kidokawa Seishuu Vs. Raimon! Will Kidokawa take the victory again or Raimon will steal the win this time!"  the commentator says.

Everyone is at their proper position. Even if this was a friendly match, all of them are ready to give it their all.

" And Tsurugi starts the kickoff for the first half! He dribbles up to the opponents side-- oh what's this!? He passed it to Kazue!? Now she passes it to Kariya what is Raimon planning for this match!?"

"What the hell are they doing...?" Kishibe mutters, while Kidokawa was so confused by their opponent's tactics, their captain Kurama was just impressed by this.

Then he suddenly realized what they were trying to do.

" As soon as one of them passes to either Shindou, Tenma or Akari , steal the ball quickly. " he commands to his team, they all nodded at their captain's order.

Kirino was about to pass it to Akari when suddenly someone intersects.

" Kidokawa Seishuu finally gets a hold of the ball thanks to Yukui Mizuho who got it from Kirino who was about to pass it to Akari!"

Aphrodi is proud at his student who improved his iq in the field. Kurama was the one who was always following the commands, and now he is giving the commands.