Chapter One - The Dark Trinity

For fifty years, Emperor Belos ruled over the Boiling Isles. During this time, Belos ended the Savage Ages, a time when Witches and Demons used magic freely, by coming to power and creating the Coven System, which limited individuals to one kind of magic unless they joined the ranks of the Emperor's Coven that answered to him. But this was all a means to enact what he called the Day of Unity. In recent days, Emperor Belos's efforts came under attack by the human Luz Noceda and her allies. While she grew to be an annoyance, she was viewed as just that: an annoyance.  But as the Day of Unity was fast approaching, he knew that even an annoyance like Luz could potentially undo decades of careful planning and manipulation. In response to this, Emperor Belos summons the Collector: the mysterious being helping Emperor Belos with the Day of Unity. 

Belos: What can I do for you, Collector?

The Collector: I'm bored! Is the Draining Spell ready yet? I wanna play and see everything go all.....boom!

Belos: You'll have your fun on the Day of Unity. In fact, I have a proposal. 

The Collector: Oh? Another favor? 

Belos: This would go a lot more faster if I had some help. More....players. 

As Belos says this, the Collector giggles. 

The Collector: And here I thought you wanted to do this solo! You might be on to something! More players means more fun!

Belos: And how might we go about bringing these....players?

Without warning, the Collector draws up a summoning circle. He then presents a book to the Emperor. 

The Collector: Here! This will summon some more players! Just speak the words and we'll have some real fun!

Belos: And who would I be summoning?

The Collector: Anyone you want! This spell will cater to you and you alone! All you have to do is speak the words!

With that, Emperor Belos began the ritual to summoning more allies. As he speaks the incantation, the summoning circle began to glow green then red. The ground began to shake as three clouds of mist formed around the Emperor. The spell began to tap into Belos's magical energy. Three beams of energy zapped Belos. Belos screamed in pain as the three clouds began to build up energy. Suddenly, a powerful shockwave of energy blasts Belos off the summoning circle. After a moment, Emperor Belos stood up. When the smoke cleared, three beings stood before him. One was a humanoid being with a black body, a green mouth, and a red beard which extended from the bottom of his chin. He had six horns, four long and two short, that extended from his head, and his eyebrows were made of red, flickering flame. Another was a deathly pale skinned woman with purple veins running through her face and hands. Her clothes were black and red robes that contrasted her white hair. The last was a tall and very thin man with grey skin, sharp yellowed teeth, and short red and black tufts of hair/fur resembling deer ears. He has two small black antlers and is wearing a bright red 1920's outfit. 

The Collector: So you've summoned those guys? Oh this is going to be fun! 

Aku: Who dares to summon the Master of Masters? The Deliverer of Darkness? The Shogun of Sorrow, Aku?

Salem: This is not my world. What is the meaning of this?

Alastor: It seems we've been summoned, my dear lady! 

As Emperor Belos stands up, he approaches the three dark beings. 

Salem: Are you the one who summoned us? 

Belos: I am. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Belos, Emperor of the Boiling Isles and the Voice of the Titan.

Aku: Why have you summoned us? 

Belos: I have summoned you here for a grand purpose: the Day of Unity. I seek to bring order to my world. 

Salem: So you wish to enlist my help in your plans?

Belos: Yes. I sense great power within all of you. With our combined strength, we could accomplish great things together.

Alastor: A mighty bold claim, my strange looking friend! 

Salem: You speak a great deal of this alliance, yet I fail to see what you offer to me. 

Belos: I can offer you all great power. Help me cleanse the Boiling Isles of wild magic and bring about the Day of Unity and you will have a new place in the new order. Our combined strength will be unmatched. 

As Belos laid out his offer to the three dark beings, there was silence. The silence was broken by Aku's bellowing laughter. 

Aku: You presume to command the great Aku?! Ha! You offer nothing to me! You are nothing but an ant! And ants get SQUASHED!

Belos: You would dare refuse me? I am the Emperor of the Boiling Isles and the Voice of the Titan.

Alastor: Tempting, but no dice! But you're an interesting one! I always love watching a good ole fashion disaster on the picture show!

Salem: You have made a fatal error, "Emperor". You have summoned us to aid you, yet we have no interest in doing so. You call yourself an Emperor, but you are merely an ant before me.

Without warning, Belos was attacked by Aku, Salem and Alastor. He was quickly overwhelmed by the combined power of the three dark beings. Before Belos could undo the ritual, the ground in which the summoning circle was drawn was shattered. 

The Collector: Hey! That's not fair!

Aku then flings the Collector to another world. Seeing this terrified Belos as he found himself cornered. In a desperate attempt to save himself, Belos uses a Teleportation Spell to cast Aku, Salem and Alastor across the corners of the Boiling Isles. But Belos quickly realized that he had made a terrible mistake in summoning Aku, Salem and Alastor to the Boiling Isles. He quickly realized that this Dark Trinity would attempt to conquer the Boiling Isles for their own purposes. In that moment, war was about to erupt across the Boiling Isles. A war that would plunge the Boling Isles into complete chaos.