Chapter 4 some mischief and Allies

Nora POV

We made it to the hall giggling like children we got a few weird looks but we didn't care we made our way to the buffet table and started to stuff some food into some spear bags and containers while cackling like the wicked witch of the west, and Trust me when i say we were dying of laughter i mean dying, Admins brother came to check on us multiple time and george just asked us to save him some cake.

We gave the bags to Sapnap and he put them in someones room i don't know why but he listened to us and I must admit his face was priceless, and there was this group of guys in matching suits which included my brother were just watching us it was kinda creepy wait I mean REALLY creepy I know I'm 100% going to ask him about it once we get home

Well anyways!, We ended up pranking admins friends and it was so funny and when ever i walked past my dear old brother george aka SiR BritSiSH mAn I pushed him into the green smiley man i think his name was Sir Blob or something

And trust me watching george try to grab me or maybe choke me not sure but ether way it was so funny the green man drags him away it's really funny but the funniest thing was when we painted King dreams crown with sticky fresh honey from the garden i'm probably gonna get exiled for that but admin said she would protect me, i asked how she said one word and only one ...Fork...Now that's one thing i want to see the King getting stabbed by a fork.

But she ended up leaving to hang out with her friends she said we would hang out later and i started walking around until i heard the waltz music once i heard that i spinted from the dance floor to the balcony now people would ask why i would run away?, Why not like i get to see adim dance which ends up in her yelling at her partner(poor boy), George and green man child thingy have a very gay interaction i was laughing calmly until i heard a voice it sounded old yet sweet "well it looks like everyone is having fun aren't they?" I looked to the side and saw an older lady in her early 30s, maybe 40s smiling fondly "yeah i'd say so'' i answered with the same calming tone of voice"I'm Lady Athena what's your name- well ball name?"i quickly recovered from my mistake "oh i'm lady death my kids wanted me to say that as my name, so why are you here you don't look too interested in any of the royals?" she asked with a bit of confusion in her soft voice "well i came for my friends but i ended up having a lot of fun and plus! there's free food" I said having a big smiling at the end "ok that sounds kinda selfish but i understand they have great food here" she agreed "I know right it's amazing"

We talked for a while and it was very calming "so why are you up here instead of down there dancing with everyone else" "well i'm not really good at dancing i can really only do ballet and i would need someone to lead me but i only came with my friends who are all dancing already except one but there like a mother to me and we both know if i try i'm gonna trip over her dress" i said starting to smile "ahh i understand that, though I didn't really see you as a ballet type of person how did you learn?"

"I'm...Not to sure it just feels natural me and my brother can do it perfectly with our eyes closed without even knowing, We cant even purposely make a mistake, it's like were not aloud"I answered "why that would be funny seeing you getting mad at your self for doing something perfectly" lady Death apologised.

"indeed it would be my dear but i can tell that you're here for another reason not that you can't dance am i right?" i heard a new voice from beside lady death say i looked over and saw a nice looking man probably her husband or something "oh my XD what did i say about the bucket hat i said no bucket hat "death said putting her face in her hands "what it's a nice nat oh hi i'm sir Bucket nice to meet you" he said smiling at me

"Lady athena it's a pleasure to meet you sir bucket and yes your right that isn't the only reason that i'm up her instead of down there but i really can't dance and i really like that bucket hat it looks lovely" i said returning the smile "see it's a nice hat!" he said laughing a little "you sound like tommy"death mumbled "so what's the other reason and what's up with greek names there's hades, nyx, apollo and athena whos next zeus-" "introducing sir zeus to the ball!" the Kid at the front said i think his name was Tubbo? I don't know "goddamn it" she whispered just loud enough for us to hear her.

Sir bucket started laughing so much "i think you jinxed it honey" he said in between laughs "whatever what was the other reason athena?" she asked ignoring her lover "well someone hurt my new friend and so i'm looking for th-" i stop looking at a certain lady in the exact dress that admin was wearing earlier without knowing i started to glare at the woman "athena are you ok you just stopped talking?" bucket asked, sounding a little worried "if i make a scene at this ball will you have my side?"i asked not moving my eyes from the lady on the dance floor dancing with a very uncomfortable looking man "depends who it is and why you made that scene?" Death asked me, sounding interested,

"because I just saw the lady that hurt my friend and I'm gonna attack her mentally but I need allies so are you on my side or not?" I explained "who is it?" bucket asked "girl in the bright yellow dress reddish pink hair dancing with a very uncomfortable looking man in a brown suit in the middle of the floor to the left" i explained burning holes in her head

"kill her for all i care! shes my sons ex, left him at the hospital with their newborn child the day she was released and never came back so please stall her so i can punch her and if anything bad happens say you got permission from us and then we will deal with it" she said with a deadly glare "thanks death see you guys later" i said smiling at a proud looking death and a half scared half excited looking bucket.