Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"The Simpsons will never try play such foolish games with me. The company belongs to my father and just because he  acquired the highest shares within three months never gave him the right to call himself CEO. Non gli darò mai la possibilità di scherzare con me."
Valentino said, he meant every words he said.
"What's your plan Barone, the Simpsons are no ordinary persons, they are Americans..."
"Americans, I do not care who they are or what they are. Have you forgotten who I am, I own a Mafia, I am Barone, the owner of the largest Mafia clubs and I own the dark world. Simpsons or what so ever they call him should be ready for my arrival. I don't want to give a damn shit about him or his colleagues. I want my company back and when I mean I want my company back, I meant every words. We fly to LA stasera! Even if it meant killing him."
Valentino said, Lorento waved his head quickly, Valentino wasn't that type to play games either. The Americans thought they could take away an Italian company which had turn out to be the highest company in the entire America.
Valentino walked towards his bar, grabbing a bottle of Martel, he clicked it open and quickly he poured it on a glass of wine.
As he walked back to sit on the chair, he brought his phone out, quickly sliding through the pictures, then he paused when he saw a picture which he had been looking for.
It was a girl, a girl with deep brown hair, her wild smile brought out a color of red around her cheeks with her prominent blue eyes which has already captivated him right from the moment he met her in Los Angeles.
Valentino traced his finger towards her lips, those lips had hunted him and gave him wet dreams which he never believed he would have, not even as a teenager.
A chuckle left his lips.
"Cathy."
He whispered, something was different about her, her laughter, the way she spoke, her beauty, damn her shape, he could not get her out from his system. He gave her space, four years space yet he told his men to stalk her and know who she walks and who she walks for.
When he had found out she was walking in a club, as a stripper, he went crazy, he wanted to drag her out from the stripping pole and punish her in every sweet way possible, he will make her scream his name so loudly that he was sure she won't have any strength left in her, but he only did one thing, he bought the club two years ago, and he made sure she got the best wage for a night, he knew the reason why she went into stripping, he knew every damn fucking thing about her and it made him insane that he can't do anything to help her at the moment.
But instead he knew making his self known in her life was showing how selfish he was, he was a Mafia lord with lots of enemies and if his enemies found out there is a woman, who ignites the burning fire within him, they will not hesitate to hunt her down and use her for their own advantage.
But he won't allow that happen, he won't allow her get hurt by his enemies, he will make sure to kill those who tried to take her away from him.
Studying and watching her through the cameras had been a daily routine for him.
His phone beeped and quickly he clicked the answer button.
"Anastasia is venting to see you."
The voice from the other end of the call said.
"Do not bring her in unless you are seeking for another job....."
But before he could be done with his words, the door barged open, revealing the last person he never intended to see.
His secretary Dessy followed after her, Dessy looked horrified, she knew she was in deep troubles for allowing an uninvited guest into the office of her boss.
"Now I'm no longer invited in your company. The company isn't yours Valentino, it belongs to our fath....."
"And our Father handed the company over to me, I decide who comes in and who comes out."
Valentino said, shutting Anastasia up, Anastasia was his sister, the only similarity between them was that they possessed the sane hair color, their dark hair was quite outstanding from the normal color of hair owned by any Italian.
"È così? Father gave me twenty percent of his properties before he died."
Anastasia said, now turning to glare at her brother's disgusting Secretary while tried to lay her hands on her.
"And you, the next time you tried to lay your disgusting hands on me, I will rip your tongue out and give it to the gods of Phora."
Anastasia said, watching as Dessy shook with fear at her words.
"You do not come to my company without no permit and then you threaten my staff. Dessy leave!"
Valentino said, watching as his Secretary quickly scampered away from his office.
Valentino walked towards his sister, they both loathed each other, while he was known to be the most richest billionaire who owns the biggest Mafia underground, his sister was known to be the richest prostitute who fucked with his enemies and wasted her own share of her will.
"You should know this, father started the company, but I built it with my wealth which I acquired without Father's contribution. You should know I bought Father's fifty percent of his company, twenty five percent was given to me by his will which I have so expanded in other countries then five percent given to the charities."
Valentino said, he tightened his face when he saw a smile appeared on her face.
"Is that so Valentino my brother, the owner of the night bad Mafia unit in Italy and beyond. Our parents must be so proud of you wherever they are. Since you own such big amount of wealth, I should suggest you leave one company for me, I was such a fool to waste all my resources now I seek for your pity Valentino Barone."
Anastasia said, coming towards him.
Valentino watched her every footsteps, he was still trying to figure out what had happened to the sweet girl, to the sweet sister that he had come to know, the sister he had grown up with.
"I will never give you my company, you toy with my enemies.....
"Shhhhhhhh Valentino..."
Anastasia whispered into his ears, shutting Valentino up, Valentino tightened his fist together, the only thing holding him from ripping her apart was blood, if not... She would have been six feet under the company she so desired.
"Your enemies are one way away from figuring out who your mysterious lady is....."
Valentino froze at her words....
"Your secret admirer with blue sharp eyes and deep brown hair. Isn't she so loveable and knowing the fact a lot of your enemies are within her reach....."
That was all it took for Valentino to knock his violence sister off from her threatening talks.
Anastasia landed on the floor with a heavy thud, her breathing almost stopped for a while, she had brought out the beast from her brother and she has also confirmed her findings, truly there was a girl whom he never wanted anyone to find out.
Her brother have played a smart game and she was sure to make the game more interesting and create more levels to it.
Valentino quickly walked towards his sister, he squatted towards her level and he made sure he spoke to her with every vileness and inhuman way anyone could think of.
"I do not want to ever see your disgusting face near me or her and if I find your men or your lovers who are no doubt my enemies close to her, I won't hesitate to rip out your head from your neck and you won't receive a proper burial from me."
Valentino said. That was all the words Anastasia needed to hear and quickly she stood up straight, glaring at her brother once more, she opened the door and banged the door as she left his office.
Valentino folded his hands in a fist, it was time to make a proper introduction to his woman, his hot stripper.