Part 1 ( My Maid)

LISA : * HI I'm Lisa.. I'm a maid in Kim's mansion.. I'm now cleaning Jennie's room which is Kim only daughter while I was cleaning her room suddenly someone back hug me  *  Uhh ahh Ms. Jennie what are you doing.... ?  * stay still *

Jennie : * back hug her * why do u smell so good ?

Lisa : And someone might Se - -

Jennie : * turn her body then I wrap my arm around her waist *  Be mine Lisa ?  * look at her *

Lisa : * It's not first time she said this . It's many times and I reject her all  * I'm sorry Ms. Jennie  * bow and about to leave *

Jennie : * hold her wrist * tell me a reason first

Lisa : * sigh *  you are the only daughter in this family. You're gonna handle Ur dad's company soon and look at me what do I have ? I'm just a maid !!  I'm begging you . If you really want me to work in here please distance urself from me I might lost my job become of this I hope you get what I mea- -

Jennie : * kiss her lips to shut her up * you talk too much babe

Lisa : * push her gently * can you stop...

Jennie : Don't care about the outside world  * caress her cheek *  nothing is impossible babe  * kiss her again smirk as she responding to my kiss slowly unbutton her dress *

Lisa : * stop her * what if - -

Jennie : shh I already lock the door  *take off my shirt smirk as she's staring at my abs * Do you like the view ?

Lisa : * I close my eyes when she pull my head to touch her abs *

Jennie : So now my turn * slide my hand into her dress *  you so sexy baby  * seductive said and start pinching her nipples that made her whimper. She abut to remove it when I immediately grab her two hand and pinned it at top of her head  * Don't.. Just moam my name and make it loud  * kiss her lips *

Lisa : * response her kiss *

Jennie : * I roam my hand down to her body centre and slowly enter my tow finger that made her scream in pain. At firs she went to stop but me being me I didn't listen and start moving it that made her moan and I swear, she literally screaming my name and it became more loud when she cum *

Fast Forward

Lisa : * it's already 1am I couldn't sleep I still think about me and Jennie we're already did it. I know someday her parents well know this and I'll be fire for real *

Jennie : * kiss her shoulder * don't you sleep hmm? * pull her to sleep on my chest  * let's sleep honey

Lisa : *Look up to see her face * I LOVE YOU JENNIE * hug her tight *

Next  Day

Lisa : * clean living room saw Jennie about to leave * where are you going ? * low tone as Jennie can hear *

Jennie : * walk toward her then peck her lips * I'm going to school honey

Lisa : yah * hit her arm * Ur mom might see this

Jennie : * smile * uhm be ready this evening I'll take you on a date

Lisa : Just call me when you anyway go to school now  * she wave her head then leave. Jennie is now a 4 years student and she study business as her major well after her graduation she's probably handle her dad's company *

Time Skip

Lisa : * I was hurriedly go out since jennie said she's now at the outside waiting for me  before I could enter her car she opened a car door for me and she keep admiring me and keep telling me that " you are so pretty today babe *

Jennie : you know what baby ? I almost fail my exam and you wanna know why ? *she nodded * because of you keep popping in my head

Lisa : Lair * slap her arm *

Jennie : * smile * I couldn't concentrate on my study because now we're together I just wanna go home early so I can see you

Lisa : how long that we can be together honey ?  * I well spent time with you as long as I have because time ain't wait for me *

Jennie : Uhm Love ? I want to Introduce you to my friends can I  ?

Lisa : As long as you happy *smile  hold Jennie's hand tightly *

Jennie : It's okay I'm here * caressing her hand *

Lisa : I've just never been here before that's why

Jennie : * pull her to sit beside me * guys this is my girlfriend that I always tell you

Lisa : Uhh hmm I'm Lisa I'm Jennie girlfriend

Rose : whoaa you have a good eyes Jennie

Jisoo : oh you know what Lisa ? She's almost crazy when you reject her * laugh *

Lisa : * giggle *

Jennie : yah stop that dude * glare at her *

Jisoo : There are a lot of embarrassmant of her   * chuckle *

Rose: Do you drink Lisa ? * look at lisa *

Lisa : no I need to wake up early to make breakfast * smile *

Rose : come on just a sip ok ? If you come here , so at least take a sip *chuckle *

Jennie : Yah don't force her  * glare at them *

Lisa : Uhm let me try  * take a sip *  Uhmm not bad

Jennie : Stop drinking you might feel dizzy or something

Jisoo : oh come on what are you afraid for ? You're with her tho

Jennie : you can drink but not to much  * look at lisa *

30 Minutes Later

Lisa : * Lean oh her shoulder * I love you Honey

Jennie : I Love you more * kiss her head *

Lisa : Promise me that no matter what happened you won't leave me ok ?  * close eyes *

Jennie : of course I won't * hug her *

Rose: she loves you so much Jennie

Jisoo : we got you're back if something happened ok ?

Jennie : gomawo * smile * anyway I should go home first my mom must be find Lisa now what should I tell them

Jisoo : Just tell you mom that you need someone to accompany you or something dude

Jennie : * carry Lisa in bridal style * okay then I'll go n- -

Lisa : * kiss Jennie's neck softly *

Rose : get a room * teasing tone *.

Jennie : * caressing Lisa's bake  * I'll go now * leave put her down gently staring at her face * I promise to love you with all my heart * kiss her forehead *