Y/n's Information

Name: Y/n l/n
Nickname: Protecter of Sumeru (everyone), Master (Cyno, Nilou, Dori, Tighnari, Collei, Candace, Dehya, AI Haitham) Mysterious Adepti (Paimon and Traveller) lil sis (Barbatoes/Venti) Idiotic (Xiao) Loneliness Sugar (Dottore) Happiness Sugar (Rukkhadevata) Big sis (Rukkhadevata [Kusanali/Nahida] after sacrificing herself)
Age: 450/515 (later)
Height: 176cm
Weight: 49kg
Gender: Female
Eyes Color: E/c
Hair Color: H/c
Skin Color: S/c
Weapon: Claymore
Vision: None/Dendro (later)

About Y/n before Rukkhadevata sacrifices herself:

Her personality is like Xiao and Ganyu, but not too rude like Xiao. She is lazy but very protective whenever it comes to Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and the town. She would do anything to make Rukkhadevata happy and not upset. Her favorite dish is F/f (favorite food). She doesn't has any vision because she always reject it. But to the Dendro Archon she didn't refuse like she always did. She likes to company Rukkhadevata alot and told Morax about her. She is always very cheerful whenever she's with Rukkhadevata. This kind of personality makes the Dendro Archon calls her Happiness Sugar. When Y/n visited Monstadt she met the Anemo Archon, Barbatoes (Venti) as they became closer and Barbatoes always calls her lil sis.

About Y/n after Rukkhadevata sacrifices herself:

Her personality is now the same as Xiao. She can be very rude and super scary but only towards her enemies. Never lazy like before, she is very hardworking and very protective than before. She is now the second who rules Sumeru while The Dendro Archon, Lesser Lord Kusanali/Nahida (Greater Lord Rukkhadevata) is the one who rules Sumeru. Everyone calls her Protecter of Sumeru because of how strong she was. Y/n always tried her best to forget the past but after Dottore called her Loneliness Sugar Infront of her and Kusanali or Nahida which make the past triggers her alot but for Kusanali/Nahida is a little bit. She doesn't like being call Sugar or anything except for Rukkhadevata or Kusanali/Nahida that she allowed to. She sees Rukkhadevata as her lover but she sees Kusanali/Nahida as her little sister so does the Smol Dendro Archon. Y/n doesn't show affection much but whenever someone give her favorite dish she returned back to her oldself but not for so long until she finished it. Y/n was the first person ever who holds Dendro Vision. Barbatoes/Venti still call her lil sis but sometimes he calls her Master like her strongest fans to tease her but in a sibling way.

(A/n): I did it... I can't believe myself 🙉 anyway I don't follow Genshin much except for when the Fatui attacking Sumeru and more. Y/n and Rukkhadevata are like lovers but when Rukkhadevata sacrifices herself and turned into a child (Kusanali/Nahida) I don't make Y/n loves Kusanali/Nahida well kinda but in a sibling way. This is about where Y/n started to find a way to turn Kusanali/Nahida back to her original form and regain her memories back, but will she make it? Find out in the next chapter! And I hate myself for thinking such a thing to make this fanfic!