𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

After playing game me and Chiaki decided to walk. While walking Chiaki saw icecream and she said she want icecream. So me and she bought icecream and started eating while walking and talking....

But suddenly i felt this again. I felt like someone is watching me. It made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to say that to Chiaki. If i say her she will freak out. So i tried to act cool, so she will not notice it

I contunied walking and eating. After a while my ice cream was done. But Chaiki was still eating the icecream. Me and Chiaki contunued to talking. Of course we usually talk about games. Well say the truth i love games too. She usually likes the old games, but sometimes playing the new games just like me.

After like 1 hour i relaised that it becoming dark. I said Chiaki goodbye and turn my back to go to my house. But i was still feeling like someone is watching me and that made me feel weird. What is going on ?...

When i got home i remembered the notes. I was still scared. Should i call police ? I still don't know. When i go to my kitchen i saw some flowers.

I was shocked. Again someone broke into my house?! How they doing it that much easy ?! Whar are they want from me ?!  When i came closer i saw a paper. On paper that words was wrote: "To my beloved" i think that "beloved" is me. I felt so fucking uncomfortable and unsafe. I didn't know what to do. Calling "beloved" by your stalker...

I have nothing to do expect sleeping. But suddenly an idea came to my mind. I will not sleep and wait until that stalker broke into my house. Yeah, i think i can do that. After all next day i don't have job.

I vent to my room and changed my clothes. I felt unsafe when changing. Whatever. I  sat on my bed and started waiting....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly i heard a voice. It was my door's voice. After that i started panicing. So i laid down and closed my eyes as i am sleeping.

After that i haerd sound of my room's door. I was stil scaring but i didn't want to they know that i am awake. My heart was beating like crazy. So.. i heard a voice...

"Hello my beloved Hajime..."