chapter 24|Getting rid of them

(Guys don't ask why but Izuru have every talent expect ultimate lucky student or person or bla, bla.)

Nagito's POV:

Well it felt weird. Threating someone with killing myself. But that doesn't matter.

The main thing is.... Izuru and Mikan.

After at that party Mikan was blushing. Not only that. I saw her going to her friend Sonia and saying that she found her love. The worst part is... she was talking about my love.

And Izuru. He have crush on me and if he confess somethings can get worse and he knows about me, with other name "stalker". I can't be sure that he isn't gonna take my Hajime from me with threating.

I have to rid of them. But how ? I think i can kill Mikan and some how make everyone suspect Izuru. Sounds good. I'll do it !

I have a plan ! ( from yandere sim 😂)

I texted to Izuru:

"Hey Izuru ! What's up ? Are you free."

"Oh... well... n--... yes i'm"
Good

"Wanna hang out ?"

"Of course... which place we should go ?"

"Well i don't feel like going somewhere in public. What about going your house ?"

"Okay"

"Then can you send me location ?"

"Okay..."

I didn't even wait him to send me location. Cuz' i was already know where he live. But for not seem suspicous when he sends me i looked to massage.

And i get there. I knocked the door. After waiting a little he opened door and let me in.

"Welcome to my house Komaeda"

"Wow your house is beatiful."

"Thank you"

We went to living room and started talking.

"Hey Izuru i'm hungry can you make something ?"

"Well i don't have something to eat right now. But i can make somthing for you"

"Yay !"
And with that i hugged him and he blushed. I really know how to manipule someone.

We went to kitchen. He got a knife and started doing something. He left knife on table and looked at the fridge to take something.

Meanwhile i quickly switched knife on the table with another knife and took the knife Izuru touched. While i was doing it i was had glove.

He turned back to doing something with knife and he didn't noticed that. Fvcking dump man.

After eating and talking a little and saying goodbye to him.

-------------------
Later :

It's night. So she is probably sleeping.

With that thoughs i broke into her house and found her room and.... i killed her with a painful way. That was funny hehe.

While killing i only used knife i took from Izuru. So polices will think he killed her. And not only that ! I killed one person to staying with her. I found a picture of that two. There was writen:" A good day with Ibuki."

And yes my job is here done! I get out of here. But i'm not dump. I checked if there have some cameras and i found them. I just deleted everyting in cameras and destroyed cameras.

Before leaving i took Mikan's phone and texted one of her friends to come here next day. Her dead body will not wait for so long. That means next day i will delete Izuru from my hope's life. He'll only think about me~

I ready to go ! I took everything i need and left knife here. I went to my house and took a bath. I slept while thinking about hajime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's going to be mine and only mine