➵ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Little Timmy was older by a year but was still considered minor.  That's why Trouble Vance tried his best to not unleash all his anger on him when Little Timmy bought a tiny gift. 

"What do you have there, Timmy?" he asked. 

I can only ever explain to you what I mean with my sentence by explaining exactly what happened in that part of the day. Sometimes, the best way to explain something is not by logic, but rather with a story because sometimes people can only comprehend something when it's told in a much more fun way.

"A flyer," Little Timmy bought forth the thing in his hand. 

"Is it?" Trouble didn't need to continue his question, it was pretty clear. 

"Yes, sir," Little Timmy handed the little flyer to his superior before saluting him, watching what Trouble Vance would do upon seeing the words. 

It didn't take him much to react. He clenched his jaw and looked at everyone around him. 

"Under by order, any poster about this stupid royal ball shall be demolished. Remove it immediately." 

One guard made the mistake of asking, "Now?" 

"NOW!" Trouble Vance roared, his anger getting the better of him. 

"What's gotten so twisted in here?" Emmeline asked upon entering the room as everyone tried to scurry out. She met eyes with her brother. "What have you done?" 

"Any posters about this fucking stupid royal ball are to be demolished."

"Who gave you the flyer?" 

"Timmy."

"Poor Little Timmy." 

"I need you out there." 

"Oh, I'd destroy those posters without you having to order me around and about." 

Trouble's anger faded away as a smirk climbed its way up his face. Without the need for words, Trouble was proud of his sister and she knew that.

She threw her dagger in the air and caught it. She turned around and went to continue her little fun activity of the day. 

• • • • • • •

"YES!" Dorcas Meadows cheered herself as she caught the popcorn piece with her mouth.

"All that for catching a popcorn with your mouth?" asked Lily, an eyebrow raised.

"Well, dearest Lily, it is quite the sport," Dorcas used her posh accent.

"Are you mocking the annual royal meeting?" Petunia questioned, not looking up from her sewing.

"Yes, Tuney love, I am."

"The Royals didn't do anything to us, why do we hate them?"

"We don't hate the Royals, we just dislike them."

"Everyone in Diagon Alley seems to dislike them," Petunia said. "That's because we're jealous of them."

"Quite an eye, Pet, but - in my case - I just simply wonder why they couldn't help the less fortunate just because. I mean, last year when they came with food during Christmas, it was obvious Slytherin was dragged into doing the good deed so that they bring a better name to their already declining reputation. I saw Walburga look disgusted after shaking hands with what now is the latest, and youngest, messenger boy in Diagon Alley."

"You should have seen Little Timmy's disgusted face," Chiara added. "Heard him say he only went to get the free food. He didn't expect the Queen of Slytherin to actually shake his hand."