ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ

Let's keep this simple since simplicity is awesome, honestly. 

First, I would like to thank abbilovegood

Abbi, if memory serves correctly, you were the first one to show joy in this story. You encouraged me, leaving amazing small comments that made me happy. I'd like to thank you, not only as a friend but as a writer as well. 

Thank you for being there every step of the way. I don't think there is a story of mine you have not read. After all, you were there from the start. 

Secondly, I think Briar_Evans deserves some appreciation

Thank you for reading this story. You may think I don't notice, but I do notice how you've kept up with all my published stories. So, honestly, thank you!

I would lastly add a general thank you to all of you. 

There were moments when I wanted to end this story, but I kept going and I don't regret it. It may seem childish, with some silly concepts, but there are some big morals:

1. You don't always have to fight. They are right when they say violence is not the answer. Sure, it may be the only answer sometimes, but some situations are honestly not worth it. They can be solved with a small chat to find common ground. 

2. Things get better - even when it seems like they never will. 

3. Try to make the best of things. Just like there were Crooks, there were Marauders, you can have your own friend group. Or, you could be like the leaders of the Wolves or even the Ravenclaw siblings and other royal siblings - creating a powerful group with your siblings or even cousins. Or, you can simply rule on your own. But, remember something Eudoria Holmes has said (yes, Enola II is amazing) - "You will do very well on your own. But with others, you could be magnificent."
Honestly, it was a powerful quote with meaning. Doesn't have to necessarily be a lover, but why else would we have other people living on this Earth with us? In order to help one another. 

Thank you fo riding (yet another/this) train with me, 
Alicia xx