Chapter 14

Jaehyun got out of the cafe with a cup of iced coffee in his hand. He let out a sigh. He didn't get enough sleep at all last night. They fucked so hard the bed gave up. Jaehyun rubbed his face as the embarrassment got to him now. He's not a sex addict anymore. He's a sex maniac.

They have been living together for a few months now. Last night was the first time Jaehyun saw Taeyong look tired after they did it. And it took Jaehyun to almost pass out to even tiring Taeyong just a bit. He's a demon after all.

As he was approaching his company's building, Jaehyun saw Ten, standing all by himself, looking around. He was about to call the latter when out of a sudden, a tall man came to the shorter one and caressed his hair. He's hot. Jaehyun thought. Ten's face lit up as he looked at the man two times bigger than him. They smiled at each other before the two walked away.

Jaehyun looked at the two and raised his eyebrows. Ten was always this strong and confident person. He was a professional at work and never let his personal life interfere. But to look how fluttered he was in front of this man was an experience. It's refreshing(?) to see this side of Ten. Jaehyun just brushed it off as he walked to the building.

Suddenly, an unknown girl stood in front of him. Jaehyun frowned a bit as they looked at each other. She remained silent as she tilted her head. Jaehyun backed off a bit because the girl was too close to him.

"Can I help you?" Jaehyun asked.

She smiled creepily before walking away. Jaehyun looked at her as he felt chills run down his spine. What a weirdo. He thought as he entered the building. He still had a lot of time before the break time was over. Jaehyun was so sleepy. He should find somewhere to sleep.

~ ~ ~

Jaehyun sat at his table as he stared into empty space. He needed time to get back into his working mode. He shouldn't have slept just now. Could he leave? Maybe he should just quit the job. Taeyong could support him anyways. A few moments later, Ten walked in, smiling to himself. Jaehyun peeked from his table's wall. Must be because of that guy. He told himself. Well, good for him.

Suddenly, Jaehyun felt chills run through his spine again. He quickly looked around. There was no one suspicious around him. Was it Taeyong? No, it couldn't be. The demon promised that he won't disturb Jaehyun at work. He just brushed it off and continued his work.

A few hours later, Jaehyun mentally sighed, glad that he could go home. Monday was always a hard day for him. Again, he saw Ten standing by the road. He quickly walked to him.

"Ten." he called the latter.

"Hey, going home already?"

"Yeah... are you waiting for someone?" Jaehyun asked.

Ten nodded as he let out a chuckle.

"Must be someone special." Jaehyun stated.

"Special, huh?" Ten looked away.

Jaehyun was aware of the sudden change of mood. Without realizing it, his hand reached out to Ten to pat his shoulder. Suddenly, a hand gently grabbed Ten by the head and rested him on a firm chest. Jaehyun pulled his hand, a bit shocked. The man stared at Jaehyun with fierce eyes. The glare genuinely terrified Jaehyun.

"Johnny? Didn't hear you coming." Ten said.

The fierce eyes instantly turned soft as he looked at the shorter one. Johnny smiled as he rubbed Ten's shoulder. Jaehyun realized that this Johnny guy had the same vibe as Taeyong. The man then looked at Jaehyun.

"Who is this?" Johnny asked Ten.

"My colleague, Jaehyun."

"Oh, nice to meet you." Johnny reached out his hand.