episode 5 - scents

Pete's POV

I sat on my bed. My head was full of thoughts. I couldn't sort everything out.so many things happened at once.

First thing came to my mind was i had failed my mission.i got caught by Vegas. So Khun Kinn can not plan anything now.  Because Vegas knows what information khun kinn has obtained. I smacked at my head myself. I was sad about that.

The other thing is my life is in danger now. I have to escape from here right now. But i didn't feel scared or threatened . I was feeling excited. I was thrilled and my body was responding. Wow....

I took the business card vagas gave me and dialed the number. Phone was ringing inthe other side.

"Pete" vegas called.

"Ohhh ohh.. khun vegath . I came to my room. I called to report you that." I said. What else i can say.

"Okay.. i was worried. I don't wonna see u in my pet cage. " his voice is raspy and it was seductive. I felt goosebumps.

By the way, how did he know my number?My brain froze. Has he been spying on me? I mind was full of thoughts.

Whatever happens, i knew one thing. Um enchanted by vegas. I can not Escape from him. that kiss was not just a kiss. It was heroin. Totally addictive and i was powerless. I am the best spy in major family but i got caught red-handed.

However i was happy because i could send those documents to Khun Kinn. He will come up with a plan with those. But i got suspicious. If those were that important, would vegas keep them discarded like that?  I was questioning myself. That was sus though..

I slept in my bed. Whatever... khun kinn will take care if something happens. Even though i tried to sleep, sleep was not around me. I was confused. How am i going to face khun Vegas tomorrow. Will he summon me and lock me in dungeons. I have heard dungeons of minor family are scary and all the torturing tools are there. i was thinking of my end.  But why did he kiss me like that? That's may be my last supper... eating a handsome like that.

Vegas pov

I was happy and all my cells were awaken. I wanted it more. More of Pete. He is such a cutie. His scared eyes and soft lips were dancing in my head. Ohhhh.. my god.. i have kissed countless men and women but this kiss was special. I have never felt that kind of a feeling.

He was skilled. He new how to kiss and make me hard. It was a pity that timing was really bad. If there were no guards patrolling, i would not let him leave. I would keep him in my bed all night and devour him like a special dish.

I went to bed and was waiting till the sun rises. I couldn't sleep because i was hard and his kiss was unforgettable and unbearable. I wanted that so much as soon as possible.

Next day

I got up early and washed myself quickly. I knew kitchen was open for guards from 7 am and he should be there for breakfast. I have never eaten in kitchen. I always asked Nop, my butler to bring food to my room or study. I didn't like eating with many people.

I get to downstairs and while i was passing the corridors, all bodyguards were checking me out. Because i knew i look extra handsome today. I put some effort in selecting clothes and perfume. It was a woody smell from Chanel and i mixed two perfumes together. So the scent will be very unique. I wanted to be unique next to him. So he reminds me as unique.

" hi pete, good morning"  i greeted him as soon as i saw him but poor thing was not expecting me in the morning. He started to choke his breakfast. I patted his back and gave him some water while sitting next to him.

He was looking around and all the guards in cafeteria was looking at us.

"Khun Vegas, why are you here" pete stuttered and that make me chuckle. How cute..

Pete pov

His scent, the scent of him was so strong that i was suffocating. That scent was so strong that kiss from last night came to my mind. I could smell the same scent and that made me hard.

Fuck... um in a breakfast table , food in my mouth and having a hard buddy... worst of worst case.

--------=------------------==-=----------------------------
Sorry for the delay everyone. Was busy with my studies... comment your ideas and how do you expect the story line. I will amuse u ❤️