episode 7 - lost control

Pete's pov

Vegas was near my breath. I was loosing myself so i closed my eyes tightly not to see his milky white skin. But still his scent was arousing me. It was strong and i felt i was getting high.

But suddenly my brain started working. May be that saying must be true. People say your brain work better when you are high. Just like that my brain started being tactful. Why is vegas behaving like this? That was my basic question. He is not a human. He is a wild beast. He know no love or humanity. He caught me red hand while i was spying and he started playing with me. He most probably knows that i have feelings for him. Knowing all those things, he still wonna make out with me. Isn't that abnormal?? If he had locked me in dungeons, that would be more acceptable. A beast like him will not change his principles just because he likes me. Even though he likes, that must be my body; not me.

While i was thinking all of these, Vegas kept moving forward. He tried to make me loose myself but i had to keep my head straight. I'm the best bodyguard of major family. I had to live up to my title even my crush tried to make out with me.

So i tried being mean and harsh. I'm pretty sure i hurt Vegas. I just wanted to tell him i'm not one of his fuck buddies. If you want me, then show that you deserve me. I'm sure Vegas understood the assignment..

Let's see how he acts.. i was waiting for him to loose his patience and get angry.. be his natrual self. But surprisingly he changed the topic. He asked me what i wanted to eat. I really cannot undersand this bastard.

" i will have a tea khun. I ate alot for the breakfast" i said.

Vegas ordered Nop to bring a toast and two cups of tea. I started typing again. I was working and i sneaked some glances at Vegas. I was drawn in work. He had no idea about me and he kept working. He looked up when Nop knocked the door.

"Come in Nop" he said and again he looked at the screen. I was watching him. His moving faster on keys and he was talking to himself while reading some documents.

As i was watching him, i think he could feel my stare.

Vegas pov
"Are you sure you can handle rejecting me Pete?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the screen. I know that Pete is playing the game and he has the upper hand at the moment. He is so self disciplined and that made me loose the first round.
I calmed down myself and burried myself in work. I could hear Pete also typing.i pretended working most of the time and listened to typing sounds. I could see Pete is experienced in typing. He is fast and accurate. He rarely misspelled and corrected.

When the typing sound stopped, i knew he had finished. But i didn't play along. I kept ignoring him and i could feel his stare at me. Lazers were beaming on my face.

"Pete.. " i couldn't last long. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him on my lap. Not fucking but just sitting. I wanted to talk to him casually, not like a boss but like a friend. But i know one thing. He will never treat me like a friend. My reputation is that bad. Hell

" yes Khun " his puppy eyes was at me.

" if you are going to keep looking at me like that, i will kiss you till u faint" i said mischievously and he was smiling brightly.

" no worries Khun. We are trained to hold our breath longer." Pete was not backing off.. okay okay baby.. bring it on..

" so do you wonna test how long you can hold your breath? " i was flirting while having my toast but he was tacky..

" wonna go for a swim? You can see how long i can stay under water" he was shooting sarcastic words with his innocent and pretty mouth.

I laughed but did not reply any. He looked concerned.

" you can leave if you have finished" i said without looking at him but i could feel his puzzeled face. I have started my game too. "Pete.. you will see how good i am in pull and pushing" you will have to suffer alot.
I kept working and Pete left the room after few minutes of waiting.

Pete pov

Oh shit.. did i mess up? I tried to grab the upper hand and i felt like that till he asked me to leave. Did i loose his favour ? I was thinking alot when i came back and suddenly someone attacked me.

A black bag covered my face and two or three men lift me. I was struggling but nothing i could do. I couldn't even scream and someone hit my head very hard so i lost my consciousness.

--------------------------==========-----------------

Look forward to a plot twist guys... see u in few days..