Autumn days

Where Sasaki is a photography student and bumps into Miyano who is an art major and instantly develops feeling
For the younger
—————————————————-

Third POV

"So cool!, thanks Sasaki for taking these pictures of my sisters wedding, I'm positive she'll love them!, thanks again", Said a friend of Sasaki's who asked the older boy if he can be the photographer for the friends sister who recently had her wedding.

"You're welcome again!", Sasaki said before heading out of the campus of his university and heading to the park to have his lunch and to just admire the beautiful weather, it officially was October 1st and fall was already here. Which Fall was Sasaki's favorite holiday since he can wear his sweaters, and just layer a bunch of clothes.

Once he got to the park there was a nice breeze while the leaf's on the trees were gently swaying down onto the ground, and where you can step on them and head the delightful crunch of the leafs, it made Sasaki burst with joy just seeing his favorite season finally arrive.

He sat down on one of the benches and brought out his lunch and a juice his friend bought him during the day, he was watching the beautiful sky and how it was cloudy yet with the sun slightly peaking out saying hello to the world. He looked around and saw kids playing around on the playground, Old couples having picnics together, people walking their dogs, and the more he looked in the corner of his eye he saw a boy on one of the playground swings just sitting, he looked more closer and saw the boy was sorta drawing in what seemed like a sketchbook.

The boy immediately looked up and made eye contact with Sasaki and Sasaki quickly looked away in embarrassment, once he felt the boy wasn't looking anymore he looked back at him and studied his features.

He didn't know what possessed him at the moment but he slowly brought up his camera and took a photo of the boy and quickly grabbed his things and walked away.

He kept glancing to see if the boy saw him take a picture of him, but he didn't so he kept walking until he got back to the campus and went into the library of his university.

He quickly sat down and started staring at the photos he took for the day, he stopped at the photo he took of the boy and studied the features of the boy.

"He looks like my age, but his face makes him seem like a high schooler", Sasaki thought, he kept staring at the photo for what seemed like forever until he felt someone come up behind him.

"What you doing bro?", His friend Ogasawara said in his ear

"Dude!, don't sneak up on me like that!", Sasaki said before turning off his camera and grabbing his things

"Were you taking pictures of random people again?", Ogasawara asked

"WHAT!, no it's just- this boy- he- FUCK OFF DUDE!", Sasaki said before starting to walk away from ogasawara.

"It's okay my bro, no shame in taking pictures of random strangers!", Ogasawara yelled to Sasaki. Which made all the other university kids stare at Sasaki and made Sasaki get flustered.

Once he got outside of the library and campus again, he headed to his favorite cafe to just relax and focus on his next assignment he has.