𝟒 | 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒʳ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 - 𝔐𝔞𝔡 𝔗𝔰𝔞𝔦

Warnings: Overblot reader

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

Was it a dream or a vision? 

This was the question that plagued Y/N as she walked through the bustling halls of Night Raven Academy, her eyes wide with fear and worry. The dream that she had endured the night before was one of those ones that clung to you, long after you had woken up. And currently, Y/N was suffering from the fear that it had been a vision of what was to come, rather than just a simple dream.

"Y/N~" 

The girl flinched at the voice, but force a smile onto her face as she heard her boyfriend's voice and the sound of his footsteps running down the hall towards her. Before she knew it, Cater's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist and his lips were up against her cheek, chasing away her doubt.

Dream... it was a dream...

She smiled at the sound of a camera, knowing that Cater had taken a picture of the two of them and was most likely going to post it on Magicam for the world to see. Sure enough, as she glanced over at his phone, he was already typing out a caption. #cutestcouple #y/nmylove #thebestgirlfriend. Y/N breathed a silent sigh of relief as she watched her boyfriend post the picture.

A notification popped up at the top of the screen and Y/N paled, her smile quickly disappearing from her face. R/N. Cater didn't respond, and escorted Y/N off down the hall, talking about something, but Y/N wasn't paying attention. All she could think about was the name at the top of the screen. R/N.

Vision... it was a vision...

"Hey. You okay?"

Cater's face appeared in her vision and Y/N nodded, leaning back against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Dream... it was a dream... yeah... it was just a dream... a nightmare... nothing more...

"Are you sure," Cater asked. He held Y/N close, watching as her eyes flickered around as if she was seeing a thousand things at once.

"It was a vision," a voice hissed.

"You know it's coming." 

"You can't deny it."

"Vision."

"It wasn't a dream."

"Vision."

"It wasn't a dream."

"Hey!"

Y/N found herself falling back down to the ground, her cheeks cupped tightly by Cater as he stared at her with worry written clear across his face. His eyes were panicked, and his eyes were moving sporadically as if trying to piece Y/N's thoughts together. 

"Are you sure you're okay," Cater asked, cradling Y/N close when he saw her eyes focusing on him. The relief he felt was immeasurable. He breathed in her calming smell of the candles that he had bought for her the last time they had gone to the mall. She was okay. Right? She was here in his arms. There was nothing wrong with her.

"Yeah," Y/N whispered, winding her arms around Cater's body and holding him tightly as if she was afraid that he might slip away from her and disappear. Hidden in his chest, Cater couldn't see Y/N's eyes still wide and frightened.