𝟕 | 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫

ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷⁱⁿˢ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔅𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 - 𝔍𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔶 ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔰

Warnings: Villain MC

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

Y/N ran a rock around the sharp end of her blade, grinning at the bone-chilling sound that echoed around the canyon. Again the stone met the base of her blade, the shrill grinding sending chills down the spines of the army sitting at her feet, waiting for her command. For weeks they had been waiting for her command, and now, as the full moon shone down on them, gleaming with malice and deceit, they were ready to serve their queen.

"I never thought an army essential," Y/N said, turning to a small cage sitting at the base of the stone throne that had been erected for her. A man, one who Y/N once thought would sit by her side forever, was sitting inside, chained to the stone floor with manacles of iron, his wrists rubbed raw by the edges. "But after losing my prized soldier," she got to her feet, planting the tip of her sword into the ground as she rose. She strode over to the cage and reached inside, grabbing the man's face and pulling him towards the bars. "I was left with no choice."

Leona had never felt so brokenhearted as he stared at the woman before him. Once upon a time, her face was flushed from the sun of the Savannah, her hair luscious and shimmering with trapped sunlight, her eyes wild but kind. Now, her eyes were hollow, with nothing but power lust clinging to her orbs. The green gas of the volcano around them flickered in her eyes as a plume of vapours escaped a fissure. 

"Y/N," Leona pleaded, his eyes flickering to the former Savanaclaw students crowding behind her. "Please... don't do this. I-" His breath caught in his throat as Y/N tightened her grip around his chin. "I said we could rule together. We could leave the savannah and -"

Y/N smirked, digging her nails into Leona's flesh. "You gave up on the idea of ruling the Savannah. I want to rule the entire world." She leaned closer to whisper in Leona's ear. "And I shall." She threw his face back and rose, turning to her army, all of whom were dressed with her sigil tattooed over their heart. 

Upon taking over Night Raven College and leaving Ruggie to rule, Y/N expanded her rule to Sage Island, overthrowing Royal Swords Academy at the bottom of the island. There she had left Jamil, who was happy to assist the future empress of Twisted Wonderland. The Savanaclaw students had been happy to join their queen, and Scarabia had been quick to follow. 

Y/N approached her right hand, who was holding a bruised and battered Jack in his hands. One of Jack's eyes was swollen from where a guard had hit him. He had tried to sneak in to free Leona but had been caught immediately. Y/N couldn't allow her guards to be lazy. Each was alert and rotated regularly. 

"What shall we do with him, Mistress," the guard asked, his hyena ears lowering as he bowed to his queen. 

Y/N glanced over to Leona's cage. "Throw him in with the kitty." She waved her hand and the guard lugged the wolf over, opening the door to the cage, and roughly throwing the wolf in. He skidded to a stop in front of Leona, his arm now torn and staining the stone with his blood. Leona had never particularly cared for Jack, but the sight of seeing him so bruised made Leona panic. Y/N had always been kind, especially to the first years. The sight of a freshie so battered angered Leona. This wasn't the Y/N that Farena had trusted as Leona's personal guard. This was a new Y/N, overcome with the desire to rule.

Y/N approached a bonfire where a trio of her army were sitting, eating a last meal before the battle. Their weapons were resting next to them, the metal shining in the fire. One of the trio glanced up upon sensing his leader and paled at the sight of her.