𝟓 | 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚

ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒˢᵗ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔖𝔱 𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨

Warnings: Kidnapping (sort of I guess?)

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

"Y/N."

The girl could feel someone shaking her and she grunted, pushing them away with a weak shove, rolling over and pulling the covers over her head. The last thing she wanted was to be awake this early. She could almost feel the dew collecting on her as the cold autumn breeze blew in through the window. She just wanted to stay asleep. She didn't want to deal with anyone this early in the day.

"Y/N."

The shaking continued and Y/N huffed, burrowing deeper into the blankets. If they didn't let up soon, they were going to learn what a smack in the face felt like.

"Y/N."

"All right," Y/N nearly shouted, throwing her blankets off of her body and wrapping them tightly around the form of whoever had been trying to wake her up. Her brother let out a scream as the blankets engulfed him, and Y/N clambered on top of him, holding him to the bed as he thrashed beneath the blankets.

"Say you're sorry," Y/N shouted. She had now realised who it was that was trying to wake her and felt more forgiving upon realising that it was just her brother.

"I'm sorry," Yuu huffed out, struggling to breathe. He managed to work one of his hands out from beneath the blankets and he tapped Y/N's arm, pointing to the blanket. Y/N quickly removed it and Yuu gasped, inhaling all the beautiful oxygen he could.

"You almost killed me," he wheezed, glaring at his sister.

"But I didn't."

"But you almost did."

"But I didn't."

"But you almost did."

"But I didn't."

"Fine," Yuu huffed, throwing his arms up in defeat. "You didn't."

Y/N smirked victoriously and flipped her hair over her shoulder, sliding out from beneath the covers, and slipping on her fuzzy bunny slippers. The ones that Yuu had given her for her last birthday.

"So why did you come in here risking your life so early in the morning," Y/N asked, heading over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"You might wanna sit down for this one, N/N," Yuu said, a smirk adorning his lips.

Y/N froze and turned back to him. What news did he have that she would need to sit down for? But, she did as he requested.

"Crowley told me last night before I got in," he said slowly, unsure of how Y/N would take this news, "that he has found a way for us to go home."

Y/N felt her heart jump. "Really?"

Yuu smiled. "Really."

"We're going home?"

"We're going home."

♥♠♣♦ —— ☠ —— ♥♠♣♦

"Now I'm sure that I don't have to remind you that this is the only chance you two have of returning home," Crowley said, approaching the twins with a strange stone in his hands. "This is the only transportation crystal left in the world, so you have to be sure that it won't be wasted."