𝟬𝟬𝟮|𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗸𝗼

I rushed through the woods, breathing heavy and uneven. Crimson red drops of blood stained the pure white snow beneath my feet. With every step; with every breath, unbearable pain rung throughout my head; prior to the fact I tripped and hit my head on a rock.

'How? How did this happen?! Could it have been a bear-'

Without warning my legs gave out from beneath me; my face hitting the harsh snow as it continued to heavily fall all around me.

'No! Move legs! Keep moving dammit!!'

Dark spots slowly clouded my vision as I laid cold on the bitter icy blanket of the earth.

I felt so helpless; pathetic. I slowly found myself starting to give in to fatigue. Gently fluttering my eyes shut.

"Good morning! The snow is lovely today, isn't it?"

I desperately tried to turn my head up towards the loud, cheery voice.

A tall young man with yellow and red hair stood before me. His hair was very fluffy, with half of it tied back in a small man bun. He wore a white cape with red flames running up all around it over that same strange uniform that one person had earlier...

"I'm looking for a demon have you seen it?"

'What.'

"De-mon...?" I softly murmured, trying to lift myself from the cold ground before falling with a small yelp of pain.

"Ah! Never mind that! You need to get some medical help, or you'll die of blood loss! Good thing Giyuu is out here too!" Before I could reply, the strange man bent down to pick me up before heaving me onto his back.