The royal palace

When I woke up on the first of January, I was in the arms of Wilhelm. My boyfriend. I was in his bedroom in the royal palace. We were both naked under the covers. I had not only sneaked inside the palace with him without his parents' knowledge. We had sex on his bed.

"Hi," I said and yawned.

"Hello pretty," Wille replied. He smiled big. I smiled when he smiled.

"Should I sneak out through your window now, or what are we supposed to do?" I asked him, a bit jokingly. I was only half joking. I knew he might get in real trouble with his parents if they knew I had been there. That Wilhelm had sneaked me inside.

"If you want to go home without your shoes, jacket, scarf and mittens," Wille replied. We had left our outer garments in the wardrobe downstairs. But he was clearly joking back. "Or you could stay?"

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked. He caressed my face lightly with his fingers. His eyes looked deep into mine. It was like looking into his soul. He nodded.

"I would love it if you stayed," he said.

"Won't you get in trouble though?" I asked.

"Baby I will be in trouble either way. If you stay we can be in trouble together," he replied. He was so cute. I could not think of anyone sweeter than him. I kissed him. He had a few love bites on his neck from the night before. He could not cover up that he had been with me all night anyways. "It must at least be a little tempting to an anti-monarchist like you to get on the queen's nerves." I laughed.

"Like you don't manage that totally on your own," I replied teasingly.

"I am her son. It is kind of my job to get on her nerves," Wilhelm said. We both laughed. I could imagine that Wilhelm could really get on her nerves. Erik was like the golden child who did as he was told. Wilhelm was a little rebel in comparison. My rebel.

"I would love to stay with you, pretty," I said. "If I could choose we would never be apart." We cuddled for a little while longer until we got dressed. I picked up my clothes from his floor. We had just thrown everything on the floor the night before. When we both looked somewhat representable we left the safety of Wilhelm's bedroom. I took his hand in mine.

"Are you nervous, pretty?" Wilhelm teased. I nodded.

"I am about to meet your parents and we are not off to a good start. So yes, I am nervous, baby," I said. Wilhelm stopped me in the corridor and embraced me. Kissed my lips.

"It will be fine. I promise. They at least know to be courteous so they won't be rude in front of you," Wilhelm tried to assure me. We walked down the corridor and down the stairs. We walked inside a living room where his entire family was seated. Erik smiled when he saw me and Wilhelm enter.

"So you have woken up now," Queen Kristina said. Wilhelm nodded. "And I see we have a guest."

"His mother had a problem with her car so she could not come and get him last night," Wilhelm explained. She nodded. We sat down next to each other on the same sofa as Erik. He actually liked me. And he was not against his brother being with me. Everyone was kind of tense.

"So are you staying for lunch and dinner, Simon?" Wilhelm's mother asked me.

"If you don't mind, your majesty," I replied.

"We don't mind at all if you stay," Erik replied before his mother could say anything. I knew he did not mind. But their parents did. I could sense that. But they did not say anything about it.