Talk To Me.

Me and Kate hung out at her house today, we read magazines and talked about school, I told her all about what happened during my last year at school and we had a really good time. She did my makeup, I thought I looked weird but she said I looked pretty good! Her makeup brushes felt weird on my face, she was doing my blush but she messed it up a little then she rubbed my cheek, and the brush felt weird.. she finished my makeup then I skateboarded home and got in bed, I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, I had bad nightmares. I don't know why but I felt weird, almost like I was being watched. I walked into the bathroom to clear my head, but I couldn't. wondering why I was feeling like this, I woke up this morning and ate some breakfast, I figured I'd go skating to clear my head.. but that's when I saw Kate, she looked like she had barely slept that night, not wearing any makeup like usual, I was confused and worried. I told her "You look tired." she then replied "Oh.. yeah, couldn't get much sleep last night" I wondered why she couldn't sleep... I thought to myself. I skated away, not being able to focus on my skating, I fell, hitting my head on the concrete... I passed out. I woke up to see a blurry image of the trees above my head, I felt weak, wondering what happened I felt the touch of a hand on my shoulder. it was Kate, she was there staring at me in shock. I feel the back of my head slowly and see blood on my hands, not very much. While crying, I ran home. I'm dizzy, everything is blurry, it's all a blur. Hours later I wake up in my bed with an icepack wrapped in a towel, the bleeding is gone, but there is an awful buzzing sound, what is it? I doze off as I see a light, it hurts. My eyes hurt, my ears hurt, everything hurts but everything is blurry. I wake up and everything is clear. Kate is here, I then say "Did you put this ice pack on my head?" she then replies "Yes.. are you okay?" I say "Yes. Yes, I am, thank you for helping me."