The killer.

After two people died, Everyone is on edge now. and I can see why. The most popular girl in Hawkins died, Chrissy Cunningham. Kate talked to me today "You heard about Chrissy?" She said, "Of course I did." I replied. "She was kind of annoying," I said as Kate laughed. I probably shouldn't have said that, but it made Kate happy. And I don't care about anyone but Kate, she is my best friend, my everything. We had an assembly at school for Chrissy, and everyone acted as if they cared about her but half of the people at the assembly were forced to come, I didn't know Chrissy, and the only time we talked she was rude to me but, the girl is dead. If I didn't go I'd feel pretty bad about it. The police haven't revealed how Chrissy died yet but everyone is saying someone killed her. No one knows who, and no one is assuming, but the rumors are getting out of hand. Kate knew Chrissy, because Chrissy was a cheerleader as well, but Kate never hung out or talked to her. Everyone is saying that the killer is going for cheerleaders, but why would he be? That's just dumb. We can't even rule it out as a murder yet, but everyone is saying so, I know there is no killer though. Kate came over to my house after school and we watched a bunch of movies, it was so fun. We had a sleepover and my parents were gone all night so we snuck out, we got a weird call though and the anonymous person said that they were watching us "Listen, this is a sick joke." I said. The "killer" hung up, and we rushed back home. "Ok.. what the hell was that?" Kate said, "Just some stupid guy pranking us!" I shouted in fear. As someone knocked on the door, I ran to the door and looked out the window to see someone in a mask with a knife, "Get in the room." I told Kate, "What?" She said. "GO!" I shouted. I followed behind her and locked the door, shut the windows, and didn't say a single word for a few minutes. "There is a person with a knife out there knocking on the door," I said while my voice cracked. "Are we gonna die?" Kate said, "I'm not letting you die, Kate. I won't let it happen if one of us dies.. it'll be me." I whispered. Kate stayed silent. If we were going to die, I realized it would be now, and that's when I heard a window break. Someone started banging on our bedroom door, I started trying to push a desk in front of the door, but I couldn't. Kate could do it, and she did. And all of a sudden, the banging stopped, and I heard police sirens. The police came and we were safe, they took us to the station to question us. Then we went back home. But not to my house, we went to Kate's house. We fell asleep while watching movies. I woke up at ten in the morning and Kate was gone, I checked the house and finally found her in the kitchen and hugged her. "I made breakfast, want some?" She said, "Yes, please." I said. We ate breakfast and then went to the park to watch the geese. It's almost like everything that happened that night, didn't. And we were safe and happy.