[JK] Gojō Satoru

[Hello readers! Welcome to another lemon book by your dear author~ Hope you enjoy the stories! muah muah! Oh yes, I would like to note that I write it as if Y/N is a she/her. Please know that this is the easiest way for me to write because adding in different pronouns is going to mess with my head. DO NOT HATE ON ANYONE WHO HAS DIFFERENT PRONOUNS OK?]

Includes: Vanilla sex, creampie, public-ish

Somehow, with a twist of fate, those unique icy blue eyes only gazed at Y/N. Gojō always reminded her that she was beautiful, smart, sexy, and everything he has every dreamt of as a person. It is not like Y/N had any sort of insecurity with herself because she too was a special grade jujutsu sorcerer. She... she just felt absolutely at awe at Gojō, how such a man exists. Much more, exists next to her. Well, in a literal sense, sitting next to her while she munched on her food. He liked teasing her by gazing at her during lunch break when all the students at Tokyo Jujutsu High would run around and give them mocking gestures.

"Sato, do you really have to do this all the time?"

"Yes, princess."

"And, stop calling me that. We're in school. We need to set an example to all these monkeys."

"Eh~ But my cute princess is looking delicious today~"

"I will throw all the sweets you recently bought from Osaka."

Gojō clicked his tongue and tugged his collar straight. Y/N was a strict one, fitting for a teacher to discipline future sorcerers - and he was determined to break that wall of hers. It isn't a secret to everyone that the two were dating but there was always a gap between them, both physically and emotionally.

"Your hair looks so smooth today. Can I just play with it? Please~"

As Gojō's hand reached towards her hair, her eyes widened and she scooted to the far end of the seat. Sweating bullets, she whipped her head to face him and screamed out in fear.

"I SWEAR SATO, YOU'RE OUT HERE TO KILL ME!"

He retracted his hand sheepishly and scratched his head in confusion.

"Why would I kill you? You're my girlfriend of 6 years!"

"BUT!"

The screams of the lady caught the attention of everyone around, creating an awkward situation for the two of them. Gojō stood up and signalled to Y/N to walk out with him, to a secluded place. She blushed and nodded, following the white-haired man to the back of the building beside some luscious greens. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, lifting his blindfold to have a clearer view of his angered yet embarrassed girlfriend.

"Y/N, I can't understand why you get so jittery when I come close."

"A-Are you stupid?"

"No, I don't believe I am. You never told me why and always run away."

Y/N never wanted to say anything because she hated it when she looked or sounded stupid. However, in this confrontational situation she had to say something.

"Sato, you can't touch me."

He sighed, disappointment painted on his beautiful features.

"Is it that you didn't even love me? You don't crave for my touch? If that's the case, we should have broken it up sooner."

He left his stance, head hanging low, ready to walk out. Y/N's eyes watered, not wanting the love of her life to break it off.

"N-No!"

Her hand reached out to grab his sleeve but stopped a few centimetres away. The blue orbs gazed at her fingertips making his heart pang with sadness.

"You don't even want to touch me. Am I that disgusting?"