TimeTraveling!Tommy+Immortal!Purpled

GOLDEN DUO ANGST DRABBLE

It was supposed to be just a short visit but everytime I go back or forward in time hes alive sure it he could've been revived but I couldn't be sure ,so I decided to test something I travelled to where I swore off going...
......Nuke Time.....
Least that's what I call it anyway Tubbo set off the nuke ,that crazy bastard, that's where I originally from I traveled back to try and stop it but eventually he would build it and set it off always for the same reason. To kill dream. But when I got to that horrible point in time I saw it a silhouette of a person... 'but..how! EVERYONE WAS DEAD I SAW THEIR BODYS!! EVEN IF THEY HAD MORE THAN ONE LIFE LEFT THEY WERE MOTIONLESS!! I LEFT RIGHT BEFORE IT HIT BUT I WENT BACK AFTER A YEAR!! THEY WERE ROTTING!!'
Hot tears poured down my cheeks as a raspy voice was singing. "And here it is... our 'final' night alive...as the earth burns to the ground... Oh boy its YOU!! THAT I LIED WITH!! AS THE ATOM BOMB LOCKS IN!!! YES ITS YOU!!! ID WELCOME DEATH WITH!!!! AS THE WORLD- AS THE WORLD CAVES IN!!!!!" the voice got more and more passionate as the lyrics seemed more personal than before like it was being yelled at me... was that Purpled?! "You're here....finally...I have a...requst." I nodded signaling for home to continue. ,"Please...kill me Tommy""WHAT!? IM NOT GONNA KILL YOU MAN WHAT THE FUCK!!?" "Please Tommy for an old friend...I- no we..saw everything get taken away and I've lived through that far more time than you and I cant take it anymore!!" "No...I'm sorry..but I cant do that to a friend.... I'll be leaving now.... I'm sorry.." I said fighting back more tears as I traveled away the last thing I saw was his face ot showed pure betrayal and anger but also hurt and understanding... did I make the right choice?