Adam x Justin (LANKYBOX)

Adam and Justin have been best friends for many years, making YouTube videos and such. However, due to the tons of work and exhaustion they have, they hired sixteen other people that look like them to do less work. However, even though the two are too busy working ten different jobs each to pay their clones, pushing through and through, they still make the time to hang out. And recently, Justin has been feeling something about Adam. He can't lay a finger on it, but when maybe he'll figure it out because Adam and him are going to finally film a video with no clones! How crazy is that? After not winning the Innovation Awards to their clones, they're slowly firing one by one until it's just them again.

The next day, Justin STILL didn't know what was going on. But he had to shut that thought down because in three minutes-

"Three, two, one, and rolling."

"HI EVERYONE! TODAY WE ARE TRYING TO GET THROUGH RAINBOW FRIENDS WITHOUT DYING! AND IF WE DIE- WE HAVE TO RESTART!"

Later, right in the middle of the video, Justin could be seen continuously looking at Adam. Adam just ignored it, Justin was the "weird one" and he just thought he was doing that on purpose for the video.

"Why are you staring at me Justin!?" Adam laughed it off,

"BECAUSE! I DIDN'T GET-"

Justin had to come up with something quick! What could be his excuse?

"I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP!" Justin laughed manically after that, he tried his best to not look at Adam ONE BIT. He was so embarrassed he should've just let a clone do this.

However, due to them actually going on YouTube more instead of clones, they're able to quit a couple of their jobs.

"Oh yeah guys! Make sure to get the new Foxy's Cozy Bundle and Boxy's Cozy Bundle!" Adam practically shoved the merchandise in the camera, covering most of it. 

Two hours later, they finished recording.

"K, we'll go edit this." A cameraman said,

"Alright, and make it fast this time! Last time you were late on the video by an hour!"

"Yes, sir!"

Adam and Justin leaned on a wall,

"What should we do, Adam?

"There's a mall around this studio, we could go there."

"Alright," Justin said, "I'm kinda in the food for mall food too."

"Yeah, ok."

Justin and Adam walked to the mall and got food and Adam even had the great idea to go get wine and have "fun", although Justin wasn't really feeling it, he agreed.

They walked in and got a couple shots. Within MINUTES they were already drunk, which was very weird especially when they're supposed to be kid friendly.

Suddenly, everything went black for Justin.

Justin opened his eyes laying next to Adam, he almost screamed  because they both shirtless.

Adam suddenly woke up too, 

"Adam!" Justin blushed, "D-Did you remember anything from last night?"

"Um, you said you loved me and we kissed.. then we went home and layer down."

"O-oh! That's it?"

"Oh and you called all of you're bosses to tell them that your quitting and then fired all of the clones."

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME!?"

"We we're both drunk, I didn't know!"

Justin thought about it, he shouldn't have to work so much with twenty million subscribers, they were already rich with millions.

"Well, things will probably be better this way."

Justin put on a hoodie and kissed Adam gently then walked out of the room as Adam blushed.

(This is a joke don't attack me pls)