Chapter 1

9 months later

Ishani POV

I'm pregnant asf!! My feet hurt,my back is killing me,just the whole 9 yards. The baby is going to be here in a week. I'm excited to see my baby boy. But let me catch you guys up. August,Ayiana and me moved to Atlanta. The only reason Ayiana moved here is because she wanted to help me out and she got a job. August finally went to go get a Manager and he been rockin with his music. Ke'andre is somewhere and my mom is about to move up here. She finally found someone his name is John. Their about to get married, so she can chill with her job. By the way,I met Asia and my niece Nia. She's a cutie pie,and Asia she's really pretty.

August POV

Wassup. Me and Ishani been doing good since we left New York. I plan to go down to New Orleans once da baby born. I just been chillin,rockin wit my music. I just finished a song for my new album. By da way dey released my Ep. So I jus been grindin hard.

Ke'andre POV

I'm still in New York. Asia and Nia moved in with me. Since my momma leavin New York, she lettin me have da house. M'riyah is still here. After the baby is born she said she was going to "leave the baby with me,so she could go live her life". Meaning she gone get pregnant again and come running back to me. I still plan on doing a few more things to Ishani. I should be the one who's baby she's having not him. So after this week,her ass is mine

Nichole POV

I have a big secret. John my boyfriend is really the kids dad. The guy that I was cheating with died and they think that that's their dad. I'm going to tell her as soon as I get up to Atlanta.

Asia POV

Hey,I'm ke'andre fiancee. Were getting married in the spring. Nia just turned 2,and she already the cutest little thing.

Chris POV

"God damn it" I said as I was in my house. I was lookin at this big ass map tryin to figure out where Ayiana,August and Ishani went. They seem to get a new number. But damn I can't find them!

Hope u enjoyed!!!

Comment
Share
Vote

MORE JUICE